Brawlers Rank 8 Disruptron Tricks For Hunters Help me out.

So as the title says Rank 8 bralwer's on Disruptron id only known of one trick and that was to get levitate before you went in which is now fixed. But does anyone have any other tips or tricks for hunters on this fight or any general tricks to the fight thatd be great.

This is for the Alliance by the way : ) forgot to mention that.
    Last edited by Eutyr; 2013-05-20 at 07:58 AM.

If you're Alliance, here is what I did:

Setup
    -Reverse your strafe keybinds - Q goes right, E goes left (I'll explain in a sec)
    -Right when you land in the arena, put your back against the wall behind you
    -Adjust your camera angle so you are looking down at yourself from the front (~45 degree angle)
    -With your camera angle, your strafe keys will now move you in the right directions

The Fight
    -The 1 horizontal laser will not reach to the wall you're standing at
    -All you need to do is jump over the 2 vertical ones while strafing
    -You wont need to worry about most of the balls, but you may need to dodge one here or there

Once I went with this setup, I killed it in 2 or 3 attempts due to derping the jumps.

If you're Horde... I don't know what to tell you.

Horde is the same thing but its one of the side walls so you can ignore every other beam and only have to jump over two

Quote Originally Posted by Sobering View Post
    If you're Alliance, here is what I did:

Setup
    -Reverse your strafe keybinds - Q goes right, E goes left (I'll explain in a sec)
    -Right when you land in the arena, put your back against the wall behind you
    -Adjust your camera angle so you are looking down at yourself from the front (~45 degree angle)
    -With your camera angle, your strafe keys will now move you in the right directions

The Fight
    -The 1 horizontal laser will not reach to the wall you're standing at
    -All you need to do is jump over the 2 vertical ones while strafing
    -You wont need to worry about most of the balls, but you may need to dodge one here or there

Once I went with this setup, I killed it in 2 or 3 attempts due to derping the jumps.

If you're Horde... I don't know what to tell you.
    Alright wow thanks man i will for sure try this tomorrow seems like a good plan to me, now is there a certain way to set my camera up so its exactly how you said it should be or is that a general idea of how i should angle it while doing the fight also should i only worry about using the strafe keys and jumping and did you also save your cooldowns for 35%? and yes this i am Alliance
    Last edited by Eutyr; 2013-05-20 at 08:04 AM.

Deleted
    yeah just stand to a side and dodge lasers and pop cds about 45%

Thanks for the help guys downd it today was really easy with that strat

Deleted
    yeah im trying to do it now will post soon to see how i do

Try to adapt your dps to make this fight as fluid as possible. I went BM myself (in the Horde arena, and thats Disruptron HC), burning CDs at start to bring P2 asap, and readiness/2nd CD bunch to burn him again, did around 220k dps with that tactic.

Like others have said, in Alliance arena you can safely ignore one laser and just strafejump the remaining 2. Keep in mind tho, in phase 2 there is going to be a LOT of swirly balls, and you can't afford to touch more than one of them (2 with Iron Hawk). Dodging the middle gun is prio, but during the clusterfuck you can get a bit too close to the side guns as well. Keep that in mind, and try to stick to the middle of the wall, not jumping too far in the either side. Learning how to jump lasers while standing helps. Protip: Disengage counts as a jump, and you have a lot of air time when using it (even more with the glyph).

@ Sobering: I kind of wish I would have thought to do that lol. I just beat him earlier today after many attempts while doing the fight mostly normally. A game of dodge ball has never felt so intense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.

Wow sobering thanks, I'll have to try this out today.