Thread: Project Zomboid

Project Zomboid

Found this game about an hour ago. Haven't tried it yet, but it's only 8 dollars and thought why not. I'll let you know if it's good or not.

http://projectzomboid.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    Please do, I've been looking at games like this a lot lately and so far have been playing The Dead Linger a fair bit.

I guess it's decent enough for that price. Still missing a bunch of features, but it definitely has potential.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Pretty hard to survive. I last only 10 minutes before my house is overrun with zombies. lol

Deleted
    Remember this game, played it in 2011 version. It's a good game, which you can get by buying one of their simple games ( at least it was like this at that time ), or you can get it on steam. Like I said, it's a good game, but they promise a lot, and it takes a long time for them to deliver. Check out their page on steam, you'll see a lot of angry comments on this subject.
    I remember this comic-strip is what got me into the game. http://v.cdn.cad-comic.com/comics/ca...0603-93bfc.png

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulus View Post
    or you can get it on steam.
    where on steam is it.. cant find it.

got this from the official site

"When the time comes and Project Zomboid is released on Steam Early Access all purchasers will be able to transfer to a Steam activation code should they desire it."

so it doesnt look like its on yet.. but im still gonna get it
    Last edited by mmoccc0b2dd691; 2013-05-20 at 01:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    where on steam is it.. cant find it.
    Oops, sorry. Guess they still haven't released it yet there. A long time ago they were given the green light on steam, and promised to be able to buy it from there shortly afterwards. But like I said, they promise a lot. Guess they're still working on the release there. Sorry for the misinfo.

Deleted
    got bored pretty quickly. ai seems random.. clear an area.. dont move.. still get 50 zombies crashing through doors.

Survived for 4 days in game time so far. Can't kill the chicken man 8)
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    got bored pretty quickly. ai seems random.. clear an area.. dont move.. still get 50 zombies crashing through doors.
    theres a lot of things that happen in the world that dictates what the zombies do you can also set some of this up before you start examples

a zombie may have broken into a house near you and set off the alarm zombies hear this they walk to it your house is in the way or random gunshot in the backround same effect helicopter flyby ALWAYS draws zombies to you rain causes them to move in random directions when they hit a window or a door they will hit on it until they get in also they might see you through a window or got attracted to the sound of you smacking a head in.

I think they can also smell corpses now Im not sure it's been awhile since I played.

10+ Year Old Account
    decided to give this game a try since its pretty popular since 2022. i have a problem with choosing a playstyle (i assume its difficulty) before starting a session.
    no matter which one i pick, and i wanted survivor mode, i get into apocalypse which is too damn hard for someone just starting with the game to the point i decided to refund it.
    tried several times choosing different difficulty, but i always end up in apocalypse. dont know whats causing this. its a shame cuz i really wanted to play it.
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC