Server: The Scryers
Level 25 Guild
Guild Founded: February 4, 2007
PvP: medium
PvE: high
RP: low
Communication Software: Mumble server

About Relentless:
We are a very close-knit group of people that love to do things together from questing to raiding to PvP. We realize the importance of the world outside of the game, and enjoy the escape from real life that WoW provides. We are a DRAMA FREE guild; anyone who does not understand this will be removed from the guild after one warning.
Contact me for more information.

Recruiting Status:
Recruitment is currently open, and if you are interested in Relentless, please post your interest here or find me online on Veranna for an application form.

Recruiting requirements:
17+ ; Good typing skills ; maturity ; ability to interact comfortably with other guild members ; must own Mists of Pandaria. There is an interview process with the recruiting officer and possibly another guild member; interview process must be passed prior to being accepted to the guild.

PvE/Raiding:
We currently raiding 10 man raids and hope to expand our members to enjoy 25 man content as a team. Throughout the week we run dungeons on regular and heroic to help other guildies, as well as some scenario and challenge mode runs. Friday Fun runs and other guild events will be posted again soon.

Outside of raiding, we team up for questing/group questing and assist each whenever possible. With the new guild leveling in place, we are always working towards some achievement and means of leveling up as a team!

PvP:
Though we are not primarily a PvP guild, many of our members are on arena teams and PvP consistently. These events will be posted to the raid signup page.

RP:
We have an RP channel, and blogs available on our site for everyone who wants to participate in RP. The blogs are intended for in-character journaling and the continuation and fostering of RP stories.

Guild Chat is considered OOC, and the RP channel is used for constant role-playing. You do not have to role-play to be in Relentless, but you must follow the server rules.

Rules:
We have general guild rules to follow and more specific rules for raiding. For information these rules, please contact me.

Contact info:
You can contact me in-game on Veranna for an application form.

~Veranna
Recruiting/Orientation Officer