Deleted

Quintessential Quintet - Feat of Strength?

Anyone reckon this achievement might go FoS as of patch 5.3 or later in the game? As they seems to be enjoying creating "Do that before patch X.X" FoS in raids these days. Thinking of the "Cunning of" achievements of course. Though I guess it would have been in the patch notes in that case, but you never know. ^^ Any thoughts?

Why exactly? Because of the XP reduction? lol.. let's completely forget that FoS are usually for extremely rare or hard achievements or stuff that can't be earned anymore. Levelling can still be done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lanerios View Post
    Why exactly? Because of the XP reduction? lol.. let's completely forget that FoS are usually for extremely rare or hard achievements or stuff that can't be earned anymore. Levelling can still be done.
    What do I know? I'm just asking for peoples thoughts. I got about 70 FoS myself and some of them aren't really THAT hard to get..

don't think so that's not worthy to be a FoS

Achievements going FoS happens when things involve stuff that is either current-content-based or to be removed entirely from the game. Since leveling 5 chars isn't content-based and I just assume they won't be removing leveling completely in the near future there's about zero chance Quintet would go FoS at all.

I'd say if they were to make it a FoS; make it be one of every class by the MoP cycle or something. 5 lvl 90s isn't really a feat, IMO. Sure - not everyone will do it, and that's fine, but that doesn't mean it should be a FoS.
    "Such insolence... such arrogance... must be PUNISHED!"

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    The horde breaker might get FoS in 5.4

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    don't think so that's not worthy to be a FoS
    Half of the current Feats of Strength aren't worthy of the name either.

15+ Year Old Account
    I doubt it. Or at least I hope it won't. I've got every class except for monk at least at level 85, but for some reason I simply cannot bring myself to level more up more than the three characters I already have at 90.

I can see leveling every class to 90 in a expansion, but not 5. I have 8 90's atm, one day I will try to level the last 3.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zao View Post
    I doubt it. Or at least I hope it won't. I've got every class except for monk at least at level 85, but for some reason I simply cannot bring myself to level more up more than the three characters I already have at 90.
    Yep, got about 2 of every class above level 85. Can't be bothered leveling more than 5 to 90. :P

I can only really see this going FOS if they did dramatic changes to the leveling system. Now I could see a new achievement being made that has all classes to 90 being a FOS.

This won't go FoS. Levelling in MoP has been simple.

Had I really wanted to, I could have all 11 classes at 90 by now. Not fully raid geared, more than likely, but at 90 for sure. Not something really FoS worthy, IMO.