I know I am. And since I am usually an endless source of negativity here is a positive thread.
1. I can Arena again on my warrior with some small expectation of finding partners and achieving similar success to previous seasons.
2. I still have to sit in Defensive Stance all the time, but now I might actually live long enough to kill someone.
3. I won't be dying in a cheapshot to a rogue alone anymore.
4. I won't have to be spec'd Gorefiend's Grasp on my DK and do that stupid ass shit anymore.
5. Though I probably won't play the DK much at all now. Being able to actually play my Warrior again.
6. If I manage to get my level 88 Rogue to 90, which now takes 33% less time, I can then get him at least half of his conquest set this week.
7. I can gem str again. It seems silly, but I really missed gemming STR. Something about stacking resil in every slot and still dying was not satisfying.
8. Sweeping Strikes was finally fixed to not get double hit by resilience. Maybe that ends up making arms slightly rbg viable, highly doubt it, but I get to try it out.
9. No more Life Swapping God Comps.
10. No more stupid ass Ring of Peace no DR disarm horseshit.
YOU ARE IN THE PVP FORUM