Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Kayle is probably the only champion that can fill ANY role fairly well. She is most popular mid though, but see her less after the q nerf. CAN be AD carry, definitely scales well enough into late game, can certainly go top as she hardcounters half the common top picks, has...supportive spells but cant exactly do damage if she doesn't farm. Also an excellent jungler, moves around so fast, can dive really hard with her ult, her passive also really helps whoever she's ganking for; whoevers getting ganked is going to lose half their armor and MR early game during her slow, allowing the laner to rip them apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    It really isn't that bad. You have high damage yourself. A great slow, which increases your damage, quite a useful passive, a MS buff or heal for either you or the lane you gank, and once you're 6 you don't have to mind trades or towers basically.

Sure she misses a gapcloser and a hard CC, but it's far stronger then "leaves something to be desired."
    My something to be desired is either hard CC or a gapcloser.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    My something to be desired is either hard CC or a gapcloser.
    Don't exactly need a gap closer when all she has to do is hit E and she has ranged attacks.
    I like jungle Kayle. She's an interesting jungler, because if you get fed and you are ahead you can go full damage and melt faces (I like AD jungle, AP works as well). If you are behind, cut back on the damage and buy some support and aura items. So versatile from just one position.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Well nidalee and teemo are terrible support characters so saying she is better isn't saying much, but there is no possible way she is better than new Karma, new Karma is an amazing support.
    True, but people still seem to use Nidalee and Teemo as supports down in Bronze, and sometimes as high as Silver. Heck, I still see Volibear supports too.

And while Kayle was used as a support in competitive play, Karma still hasn't.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II