10+ Year Old Account

Funny stories, you've got?

Well. I'm posting a thread here, where you can post some funny stories thats happened to your, or someone in your family, etc etc.
    Well, once a long time back. My Grandfather had to go to the store, so he took the bicycle, took with him umbrella (It was raining.) And he drove down the hill, and as he does that he pulls the umbrella infront of his face, so he wouldnt get rain in his face. What he didn't know is he ended up completely blind, and boom! he drove straight into a car and flew quite a few meters. And his whole face was full of bruises. Wasn't funny at the time, since he ended up getting real hurt. But as well look back, it was really funny!
    I'd love to hear your guys's stories! =)
    Last edited by MOEEEE; 2013-05-20 at 05:29 PM.

Deleted
    Saw a guy doing the Fusion Dance from DBZ at my college at the start of the school year, that's about it from what i remember.

Deleted
    Stupid people getting hurt will always be funny, hope it wasn't too serious though. I was sitting in the living room on my laptop with the headphones on and heard my mother talking about our cat from the other room, she then passed by said something with "Has anyone seen her?" at the end to which I replied "She's in my bed", thinking she was still talking about the cat. Laughter ensued, then I found out she was asking about a neighbour of ours which is pretty ugly.

Kinda more sad then funny. About ten years ago one of my best friends was over for supper my mom had made a pot of potato soup. As we are eating one of us says this soup is really good my friend says yea its really good and good for you, potatoes are made out of milk. My family all look at each other and start laughing. It seemed so stupid but I guess his mom never made real foods and he had only eaten instant potatoes out of the box. You just add milk to the potato powder and get shitty mashed potatoes.

Um...when I was like 12, I fired up the computer and went to zelda.com (thinking it was going to be a site for the game). It wasn't. Scared the shit out of me because my mom was standing right behind me at the time. Their index page was this huge, in-your-face picture with 3 naked chicks. We both still laugh about that every once in a while now.

Also, uh...I've told this story a couple times here already, but here goes. I used to work in a restaurant, and we had this little outdoor building with restrooms that the employees used. The door didn't reach all the way down, so there was a little gap at the bottom of it probably 2 inches or so (between the floor and the bottom of the door). Anyway, it was a fairly slow day, and one of the guys who worked with us was taking a dump in there. While he was doing it, this busboy (he was probably about 14) who worked with us stuck a bottle rocket under the door and lit it. It was one of the whistlers that screamed all the way up, in a pretty small 8x10 room. I think the guy ended up shitting twice. He came running out holding his pants up demanding to know who did it. Nobody confessed, but he found out who did it after he calmed down.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-05-29 at 12:52 AM.

Deleted
    It was around the time Need for Speed Most Wanted came out (the original) that me and my tech genius friends were playing it nonstop.
    So one day when racing some important race (pinkslip?) I noticed my car didn't respond to my keys and acted weird.
    No matter what I did the car would turn and use boost on it's own, all while my friend was laughing like a maniac.
    Right before I rageflipped out he told me to chill it and told me he had been controlling my car through his phone with bluetooth connection.
    Now at that time I didn't know much about technology so it was like magic to me, I just sat there flabbergasted...

Oh how times have changed