With 5.3 going live tomorrow, 5.4 could potentially hit the PTRs at any time. I figure that means it's time for a prediction threat so everyone has somewhere to refer back to when saying "I called it!" if they are ultimately proven right. Or just to laugh at how excessively optimistic and/or pessimistic other people's, or their own, predictions turned out to be.
1. The patch will be entitled "Heart of War"
2. Stormwind, and possibly other cities, will be attacked by forces under the control of Garrosh. This will probably be part of the lead-up content rather then the raid itself.
3. At least half of the SoO raid will take place below Orgrimmar in an expanded Ragefire Chasm
4. The SoO raid will be structured to start off using bosses with very traditionally Horde themes and will become darker and less recognizable as belonging to the Horde the further players go.
5. At least one boss will be a Mantid aligned with the Klaxxi.
6. By the time we actually fight him, Garrosh will be infused with the full power of Y'Shaarj, but will be in full control of his actions.
7. It will be left ambiguous as to whether a Horde or an Alliance character physically landed the killing blow.
8. Vol'jin will become Warchief