Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    Cover it with ash so that it looks like its already been burned
    If the result doesn't look good enough, then torch the car yourself, that way you'll atleast have the fun of doing it yourself
    Haha the thing is, its a brand new Crysler 300c -12 I dont really feel like burning it up :C

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    This is why Göteborg > Stockholm, we stick to instagram riots ;<
    Unless the lefties are out that is! lol

But yeah those instagram riots were really tame, they didn't even burn one car.

Quote Originally Posted by Annelot View Post
    The first day of the riot I thought to myself: Oh shit, I hope it wont start here at me! But yesterday there were about 20+ cars on fire and people crashing windows n such... I just hope they wont touch my car =D
    Get a rifle and get ready to protect your property.

I kid!

There was a dude trying to nick a car here on the street I live a while back, crashed the window on the drivers side, but me and some other neighbours quickly stuck our heads out and yelled at the dude, he ran like the win! lol
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Get a rifle and get ready to protect your property.

I kid!

There was a dude trying to nick a car here on the street I live a while back, crashed the window on the drivers side, but me and some other neighbours quickly stuck our heads out and yelled at the dude, he ran like the win! lol
    I dont have rifle, lol. But I'll try to keep'em away somehow... I just find this disgusting that the police arent helping at all, they arent doing shit.

I just listened to http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=GjNfQGm2HeI and I agree with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Fucking amateur, everyone knows that you crash the small window on the back door...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    It seems i am famous
    Trust me when i say: I take no pleasure knowing your mother/sister/daughter will probably get raped in near future because they were dressed like sluts (did not covered their whole bodies).

You are from Sweden - I recommend you to learn how to swim. Karma is a bitch.

ps. Hi Pluh (or by your current name Acrid). You should not take it personally that I did not accept you to the raiding team when i was the GM of Dignitas or that when you applied to A2D I said what i think about you and you got declined -you are just not good enough raider and you should probably stop drinking.
    Someone with your views on reality oughta be famous, right?

And I've applied to your guild? I stand by my first statement.

I dont have rifle, lol. But I'll try to keep'em away somehow... I just find this disgusting that the police arent helping at all, they arent doing shit.

I just listened to http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=GjNfQGm2HeI and I agree with him.
    I'm sure they do something, I read they've gotten backup from the Gothenburg police now, or rather yesterday, 80 officers... and Stockholm already got most police in the country by a decent margin, if they can't handle it then they got bigger issues then these riots. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    Fucking amateur, everyone knows that you crash the small window on the back door...
    Yeah he was, scared to! Never seen someone leg it like that before rofl.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post
    Someone with your views on reality oughta be famous, right?

And I've applied to your guild? I stand by my first statement.

That, you did : http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...P-power-damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post

That would indeed make him clever for him to notice that :P
    Last edited by mmoc157e395081; 2013-05-25 at 02:59 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Relis View Post
    That, you did : http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...P-power-damage.

That would indeed make him clever for him to notice that :P
    Oh dear, someone is in a spot of bother

He does have some valid arguments for sure that are just as applicable to Sweden, especially how big of an issue it is that people fear to speak out against Islam in any way shape or form.

Husby

And Hammarkullen, Angered, Gothenburg(one of our most immigrate heavy suburbs, around 50% immigrants) today.
    http://www.gp.se/nyheter/goteborg/1....karneval-igang

Some of the photos, gallery inside the link above(+100 photos)

Looks like they had a lovely time. Which gets most coverage?
    Not saying there ain't problems out there, but it's not all doom and gloom either.

Anyways, going out for a bbq in the park, lovely evening!
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-05-25 at 04:53 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Jackmoves, the biggest picture posting monstrosity on MMO-C, learn to thumbnail
    Yea, Hammarkullen Festival roxs most of all since it piss on the extremists on either the muslim or the nationalistic sides and point to the fact that co-existing just fine is not an utopia but also very much doable.
    If we could also get this country to be able to have a sane debate about the faults of unrestricted (yes, that is the most suitable word) mass immigration without witch hunting people and label them racists we might even improve the odds of the pictures above to happen more frequently and be enjoyed by more people regardless if native swedes or refugees/immigrants.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Jackmoves, the biggest picture posting monstrosity on MMO-C, learn to thumbnail
    Yea, Hammarkullen Festival roxs most of all since it piss on the extremists on either the muslim or the nationalistic sides and point to the fact that co-existing just fine is not an utopia but also very much doable.
    If we could also get this country to be able to have a sane debate about the faults of unrestricted (yes, that is the most suitable word) mass immigration without witch hunting people and label them racists we might even improve the odds of the pictures above to happen more frequently and be enjoyed by more people regardless if native swedes or refugees/immigrants.
    Idd, too bad barely any one gives it any media cover(apart from Göteborgs Posten). This is a pretty big dance festival all things considered, with almost 70 000 people attending at one point or another. Thats as big as the Hultsfred festival at least which gets about 1000 times more media coverage.

Also the radical left seemed to have been involved in the riots, doesn't suprise me in the slightest if they were. The police are suggesting it and have been looking for professional "activists"... and that means the radical left, they are pros at turning stuff into shit.

The radical left are great at organizing havoc and are good at being unspotted by the police(they got years of practise after all lol), they are discret, intelligent(in their own kind of fucked up way) and far more organized then the extreme right which to be quite frank are about as ineffective as one can be, which was evident by the way they acted the other night.

Only one held for charges so far was a finnish citizen(ethnicity unknown though as far as I know, could very well be an immigrant to Finland) who got caught trying to burn down Husby gård, which is a K-marked building from what I gathered, it is labeled as arson, so thats prison for that guy consider he was 19 years old I think. Over 20 arrested though.

Also Slottskogen was lovely, big soundystem, bbqs, and a random party. Good times.

ps. I got no freaking clue how to thumbnail, sorry lol

Edit: Seems like there are two held for charges btw.

Here is the arrest order for one(the swedish citizen).
    http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/2...ramstllan1.pdf
    Andryan Lenander, doesn't sound like a muslim or MENA person, my guess, radical left or just a fucking dirtbag who thinks it's fun to trash stuff.

and the arrest order for the finnish citizen.
    http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/3...framstllan.pdf
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-05-26 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Todgruppe View Post
    The buildings? Or the people? Regardless of buildings, similar immigrants move to the same places. It's why we have Chinatown, Little Italy, etc. Hell, Northern VA is called Little Korea or India in parts.
    It is not about immigrants' preferences. It is about maths. On a long run, no segregation situation is possible only in close to absolute tolerant society.

http://web.mit.edu/rajsingh/www/lab/...schelling.html