Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Come to think of it he wasn't in Ulduar when we fought Yogg saron and the other watchers. Some people suggested that Vezax was in fact him after getting transformed by old gods infulence but that wasn't true. I just wonder where is he at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Come to think of it he wasn't in Ulduar when we fought Yogg saron and the other watchers. Some people suggested that Vezax was in fact him after getting transformed by old gods infulence but that wasn't true. I just wonder where is he at the moment?
    Honestly he might be simply roaming around Azeroth or hidden in another section of the world.

Hell, he may have even been called back by the Titans for some sort of work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Yeah I remember that, and no clue where he is at the moment, hoping that might also be given up in Dawn of the Aspects.

Or maybe whatever magics he used to turn the Proto-Aspects into actual Aspects, used his essence and essentially *used him up* ?
    Last edited by The Glitch; 2013-05-21 at 01:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunkii View Post
    Don't know if it's hinted anywhere that his hand got 'bit' off, but Tyr in Norse Mythology had his hand bitten off by Fenrir
    Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Yeah, Fenrir tore it off.
    Fenris.. The wolf is named FENRIS!
    Fenrir is some stupid engrish expression..

If Blizzard implements Fenris (unlikely, but possible), they can call him what they want (as they always change names, e.g. Thor -> Thorim, Loke -> Loken, Mimer -> Mimiron etc etc), but when talking about the mythology, please call "people" by their correct names..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Fenris.. The wolf is named FENRIS!
    Fenrir is some stupid engrish expression..

If Blizzard implements Fenris (unlikely, but possible), they can call him what they want (as they always change names, e.g. Thor -> Thorim, Loke -> Loken, Mimer -> Mimiron etc etc), but when talking about the mythology, please call "people" by their correct names..
    No hes name is Fenrir, Hróðvitnir, Fenrisúlfr he goes under many different names. These are all names originating from ancient norse (not an "engrish" word as you put it). Fenris is a modern name for him.
    Last edited by mmoca9bf05c4ed; 2013-05-21 at 08:07 AM.

Tyr's loses are the very embodiment of a Paladin's conviction and personal sacrifice.

He is currently traversing the wastes of the Nether as a mentor to Turalyon, and he will stand with the Alliance come the final confrontation with the Legion.