Poll: Can 4.4 beat Dragonsoul?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Obviously better than Dragon Soul (there is no way they could fail that bad again this soon).

Highly doubt it would be better than finally storming the citadel and taking down the Lich King. Garrosh isn't that interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    They could release a mountain of dog shit that you climb up to and get 200 gold for getting to the top and it would be better than DS, so yes i think they can top it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wait, dragonsoul was epic? Gosh, I can't wait with what Blizzard comes up with now as end instance. I surely hope it's a lot better than DS and looks more like ToT!

ToC out did Dragon Soul.... If it doesn't then I just feel bad for the creators for not being able to create.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

ICC far beat out DS, wouldn't consider dragon soul epic in any sense of the word. It's a bit early to judge the success of SoO but of course I'll be keeping guarded hopes up.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

a bag full of dog droppings could out do dragonsoul

10+ Year Old Account
    Beating DS isn't a tall order..
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Depends what 'fluff' they add.

Transmog was awesome.

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

Man do people ever like to exaggerate how bad DS was.

Back in the real world, it was an okay-ish raid. Just wasn't as impressive as everyone expected for a final raid of the expansion (that said, ICC is held up as the gold standard of end raids but I remember back in the day the forums were page after page of threads about how much ICC sucked).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

Back in the real world, it was an okay-ish raid. Just wasn't as impressive as everyone expected for a final raid of the expansion (that said, ICC is held up as the gold standard of end raids but I remember back in the day the forums were page after page of threads about how much ICC sucked).
    Oh dont worry, I dont live in lala land, I remember those times, awful times to be in the forums :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

I remember those days..however the main reason why a lot of ppl said ICC sucked not because of the raid quality itself but because of being there for so long months and months without any new content until later on we got the Ruby Sanctum. But in DS case it was never a decent raid to begin with + being there for over 7 months is just too much that's is the main reason why a lot of ppl hates it so much.

any raid beats dragonsoul. biggest letdown in the history of wow. i hope they take their time with the bosses.

DS set the bar REALLY low, the bar is actually buried underground now. SoO would have to really really suck to make DS look good

Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    DS set the bar REALLY low, the bar is actually buried underground now. SoO would have to really really suck to make DS look good
    DS wasn't even that bad.

It was the length and 10 months of seeing reused zones each and every week that ruined it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Yea how dare DS make Dragonblight look interesting for the first time ever.

Outdoing ICC? Unlikely.

DS is another story.

Anything can beat that bug soul. Hopefully they don't get to fixated on the next expansion that they let SoO eventually turn into the same thing as DS. One big mess of bugs. "For anyone who doesn't know, near the end there were tons of bugs".

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously. DS was so lackluster with teleportation (Although some of the mechanics were pretty sweet, Zon'ozz comes to mind). I loved the Heroics though, that's more my playstyle. They're dungeons, not raids. They're intended for you to come in, get VP and gtfo.

Dragon Soul doesn't really set the bar high. Now if it's better than the original ZA or Ulduar, I'd be pleasantly surprised. It's possible it could be really great. ToT was one of the best raids they've had in a long time, hopefully they'll take what they learned from there and make it even better.

I can name a million things more "epic" than Dragon Soul

doing my laundry
    eating a burrito
    changing my socks
    reading Twilight
    starting a rock collection
    scratching my ass
    watching paint dry
    etc etc