Poll: Can 4.4 beat Dragonsoul?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Patch 5.4 out doing Dragonsoul?

Do you think Patch 4.4 can beat dragonsoul or even Ice crown in terms of epicness? I am starting to think so honestly. I can't wait till ptr! Thoughts?

(Since it's fairly apparent that he meant 5.4, I'm changing the title to avoid confusion and sass)
    Last edited by Daetur; 2013-05-21 at 02:52 AM.

Might want to delete and repost with the correct patch number before people reply

I assume you mean 5.4, and im stoked to see the following:
    Talent trees being looked at and fixing underused talents, the unanounced feature, and i'm also a sucker for class changes, even though it's a rollercoaster sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by InDecisive View Post
    Might want to delete and repost with the correct patch number before people reply
    uh what? explain

10+ Year Old Account
    uhm 4.4 is already out.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Yes, 4.4 easily outdid Dragon Soul. Thet bombing of theramore was pretty cool stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    People consider Dragon Soul epic now?

Too early to say don't you think? We don't even know what bosses we'll be facing (well apart from one).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait what? Dragon Soul raid was epic? to me personally it was even worse than ToC....at least ToC pre nerfs had some fun challenging heroic boss fights.

Well it's still too early to judge but if they are doing it the same size and scale as the Thunder throne raid then my expectation it will be almost equel to ICC or better in term of epicness.
    Last edited by Velshin; 2013-05-21 at 02:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    5.4 is Siege.

4.3 was Dragonsoul.

4.4 doesn't exist. That's what they mean.

Dragonsoul was godawful.
    Anything will beat that.

As long as they don't rehash all of Org (and they already said they aren't) then it should be great.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly the only epic thing about Dragon Soul was this fan revision trailer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLqxJlGZXXA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpKnight View Post
    Honestly the only epic thing about Dragon Soul was this fan revision trailer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLqxJlGZXXA
    awesome but I prefer this fan made to be honest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjbmPaMv7Wg

ICC was incredibly boring, and so was Dragonsoul; outdoing either shouldn't require much effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Umm I think anything can beat Dargon Soil.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    awesome but I prefer this fan made to be honest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjbmPaMv7Wg
    woah that's pretty damn good. Deathwing was an awesome villain imo, pity the raid was so bad, wasted potential..

10+ Year Old Account
    We know nothing about 5.4, except for some little bits of lore that have dropped and that it will introduce some mysterious new feature. Not a single person here can possibly comment without it being pure speculation. You thread seems pointless to me at least until 5.4 is released on the PTR.

Also, as others have said you have the patch number (5.4) wrong. There was no 4.4.

Also, most people agree DS was terrible. ICC was good, but most people agree it's definitely not the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Theramore sucked, what are you talking about?
    was still better than dragonsoul.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

am i the only one who came in here expecting this to be a whining thread about how long they think 5.4 will be out O_O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Dragon soul was boring and repetitive hopefully will be better

10+ Year Old Account
    Any speech that Garrosh does to me will be more epic and Badass that anything Deathwing could. Im just more intrested and hyped for some badass Garrosh voice acting. In terms of epicness as a whole? I dont know because I cant see the future >.>, but the devs are focusing HARD on Raids this Expac (they even had to cut 5mans for the momment to focus on the Raid hard), Big ,ambitious , with solid atmospher. They literally said they enjoy grand Raids like ToT and will keep moveing forward with that, so the thought of beeing as boring as Dragon soul is pretty much erased imo.

Im much more hyped about this than Dragon soul and probably even Icecrown, purely because it also sets another start for the Horde and the Alliance as a whole.