What PVE items besides Heroic T16 chests will be better for PVP ?

I know most of the heroic chests will be better for PVP for most classes even with the ilv drop then Tyranical chests, but does anyone know any other offset pieces will be better then Tyranical pieces?

There is so much wrong with this I have to think its a troll post.

1) Its tier 15.
    2) Why would the chest alone be better? You realize the stats get dropped accordingly since it has an extra gem slot when the ilvl gets normalized. Although the 180 extra str socket bonus may not get normalized, thats a good question. Even if it didnt, the pvp power would still be better than the 180 main stat, especially since you have to fit those sockets to get that bonus so you arent going to get as much str as you think.
    3) Why heroic? All the tier 15 chests ive seen have the same socket bonuses / gems slots. and they all get normalized to the same item.
    4) There is nothing besides trinkets that will be better for instanced pvp to my knowledge. PVP power is still going to be a good stat regardless of why people seem to think its suddenly going to be useless.

Only PvE trinkets for some clases mebywill be usefull for PvP but Tier chest deff not

3 sockets and 180 prim stat soc bonus VS 2 socked 120 PvP power Soc bonus and 488 PvP power

in my opinion PvP parts win

it will definately be viable for some of the melee to run 4 piece pve

you drop pvp power but gain things like 30-40% crit which during a burst nuke is gonna hurt

think pve geared kittycleave.

switch a healer and they'll be dead in a few globals with cds up.

Deleted
    How do you know so much about T16 already about what will be better for PVP?

Quote Originally Posted by stickyjam View Post
    it will definately be viable for some of the melee to run 4 piece pve

you drop pvp power but gain things like 30-40% crit which during a burst nuke is gonna hurt

think pve geared kittycleave.

switch a healer and they'll be dead in a few globals with cds up.

I think you mean 3-4%. PVE and PVP gear are same ilvl, the secondary stats difference is extremely minor.

Deleted
    Mainstat trinkets will be strong i think. 2/2 upgraded crafted relics some shadopan trinkets etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen18 View Post
    I think you mean 3-4%. PVE and PVP gear are same ilvl, the secondary stats difference is extremely minor.
    He means like the warrior 4 piece bonus. 35% crit chance for 10 sec after Skull Banner.

I think running 4 pieces might be viable for some crazy rushdown cleaves. Still, if you get CCed during those 10 sec (or disarmed for full duration), your pressure will actually be lower than in PvP gear. And supposedly damage is going down overall, so perhaps it won't be easy to rush people down even with PvE pieces, thus making it not viable anyway.

Some pieces will be better then some pvp gear ask mr robot said and other people legs and bracers for dks

---------- Post added 2013-05-21 at 08:25 PM ----------

Some pieces will be better then some pvp gear ask mr robot said and other people legs and bracers for dks