Deleted

Real Theorycrafting

What websites do people use for theory crafting for beginners for hunters. (Currently active not like EJ.)

I really want to get into working out for myself instead of being told. also what websites and podcasts do people use for keeping upto date and current on high end hunter DPS.

www.femaledwarf.com
    This is a pretty good tool for testing various pieces of gear and situations/shot priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Decimus View Post
    www.femaledwarf.com
    This is a pretty good tool for testing various pieces of gear and situations/shot priorities.

its actually going downhill due to it not calculating haste and RPPM properly

Quote Originally Posted by Sydarm View Post
    its actually going downhill due to it not calculating haste and RPPM properly
    If you have insight on how to do that properly, feel free to let us know. If not don't say a site is going downhill simply because some things cannot be properly simulated. Femaledwarf is amazing. RPPM trinkets as well as haste are, simply put, terrible.

Deleted
    I use femaledwarf but are wanting some other websites and tools to use.

Between FD and SimC there's really nothing else needed. Other than studying your logs I suppose.

Deleted
    is simcraft accurate never used it.