Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Mechagnome Supakaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Emerald Dream
    Posts
    730
    I wont lie, I lol'd hard just reading the title of this thread after seeing the original thread in this forum for some time now.

    The fake edit is amazing as well +1

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Well, the joke here is going far, far above some people's heads.
    Whooooooooosh.

  3. #23
    I keep hoping that Blizzard took out "eyes of the beast" because they plan on a 4th spec later on where you can phase your hunter out and take control of your pet completely, which would be really really awesome.

  4. #24
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    2,188
    was expecting something funny, totally disapointed. on topic tho , BM pet should be able to sacrifice hunter, since hes just a dead weight to carry ^^

  5. #25
    I think Warlocks should be able to sacrifice a party/raid member who is a Hunter.

  6. #26
    Pandaren Monk Statix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    The only reason I've never made a hunter (and the reason I never made a non-pet class until MoP) is because I despise weapon classes. I love the idea of pet dps but I don't like weapon wielding classes. My idea is give BM hunters an option to get a buff to pet damage in lieu of ranged weapon. Say a bow does 100% of your damage (just a random number, I have no idea how much dps BM weapon do), you could choose to either have a ranged weapon if you like ranged weapons or 'sacrifice' it for a 100% buff to pet damage. It'd be similar to no class available in game. Now that there's is a minimum range on pets I see no we should add ranged pets and to have this option except you'd get some QQ from people who are trigger happy and think everybody else should too. (You know, because god forbid people have a choice in playstyle) Hell, they could even make the sacrificing option a slight DPS loss in exchange for not having to manage a ranged weapon.

    EDIT: I DIDN'T ACTUALLY MEAN KILL YOUR stack stick FOR A BUFF. I used the word sacrifice because my vocabulary is limited and I'ma closeted warlock/dk player who likes to sacrifice my pets and thus hunters actually not the class for me but i qq anywsy. I meant a passive aura that activates when you don't have a bow or something.
    Derp. You don't like weapon classes? What is a Death Knight?

    Anyway, what are BM Hunters supposed to do when their pet is doing all the damage? Just avoid shit on the ground? It would basically make all Hunters bots. The spec should be renamed to Bot Mastery.

    The proposed Marksmanship change to sacrifice your pet would work, on the other hand. It would add a lot more depth to the class, but there's one very big problem with this: where do the pet abilities go, especcialy in PVP?

    I'm still think it would be ubor awesome to give BM Hunters two pets. They are Beast Masters after all. Each pet would deal 60% of the damage and would have less health in PVP. Combined they would do 120% damage and have a little bit more health than one pet would have.
    Statix will suffice.

  7. #27
    OK so I'm not normally a fan of troll threads.. but this is good.

  8. #28
    Lame thread 0/10.

  9. #29
    10/10 OP Couldn't agree more.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    Derp. You don't like weapon classes? What is a Death Knight?

    Anyway, what are BM Hunters supposed to do when their pet is doing all the damage? Just avoid shit on the ground? It would basically make all Hunters bots. The spec should be renamed to Bot Mastery.

    The proposed Marksmanship change to sacrifice your pet would work, on the other hand. It would add a lot more depth to the class, but there's one very big problem with this: where do the pet abilities go, especcialy in PVP?

    I'm still think it would be ubor awesome to give BM Hunters two pets. They are Beast Masters after all. Each pet would deal 60% of the damage and would have less health in PVP. Combined they would do 120% damage and have a little bit more health than one pet would have.
    You, sire, need to take a chill pill. This is obviously a satire of the MM pet thread and isn't aiming for anything more than a few giggles.
    Shahad , Kevkul , Shaithan
    <Magdalena's pet>

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    was expecting something funny, totally disapointed. on topic tho , BM pet should be able to sacrifice hunter, since hes just a dead weight to carry ^^
    In soviet Russia, pet sacrifices hunter?

    Heh...

  12. #32
    With that retarded AI blizzard have for pets ? Im troubled already with the % of dmg my pet does. Having pet travel time and such sux, I wish I could have a "pet only buffs" kinda spec and be responsible for almost 100% of my damage.

    ---------- Post added 2013-05-21 at 01:23 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by VoodooChyle View Post
    I think Warlocks should be able to sacrifice a party/raid member who is a Hunter.
    Next expansion hunters will be able to tame warlocks.

  13. #33
    I lol'd. And then frowned at the number of posters who haven't or shouldn't have passed high school.

  14. #34
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Brawl Pub
    Posts
    3,758
    I'm closing this thread as it really serves for no legitimate discussion and was made to troll another post. Please don't continue to make posts like this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •