Help with motherboard

Hello guys. I have a bit of a problem going on Ill see if I can explain it.

Im a new immigrant on Canada and when I came here I didn't have the money to buy a computer right away. So I bought a alienware aurora r4 (about 2 years ago now) so I could do monthly payments.

Few weeks ago I ordered new ram and new gpu for it for an upgrade (had extra cash). The ram got here and I proceeded to change them:

Something weird happened. The first time I changed I must have left them lose and It would try to power up and start beeping. I shut it off and adjusted better. This time the computer would start and stop right away (not even a beep). And after that it regardless of old ram, new ram it would start and shut off right away.

After some calls for alienware support (useless ones, cause they don't know what to do) I decided to go to a repair shop around here. We stood there a few hours testing and such, nothing worked. All voltages were fine and everything was "separately" working. After leaving the system there for 5 days we still didn't come up with anything.

Now, I have given up trying to fix it. And I will just replace all the parts that need into a new alienware-free computer.

Since the motherboard is soldered to the case (so you can't change it) I will have to buy a new Case, a New motheboard and a New Cooler.

My GPU is ASUS GeForce GTX 670 DirectCU II 980MHZ 2GB 6GHZ GDDR5 2xDVI HDMI DisplayPort PCI-E Video Card
    My Ram is G.SKILL RipjawsZ F3-14900CL9Q-16GBZL 16GB 4X4GB DDR3-1866 CL9-10-9-28 Sandy Bridge E 1.5V Memory Kit
    My CPU is Intel Core i7-3820 @ 3.60GHz
    My power supply is 850W

My case will probably be Cooler Master HAF 912 (Feel free to opinion)

I already have Hard Drive. 1tb Sata3.

So the missing part is the motherboard (and cooler). I will leave the Cooler for the (technician) to buy (but also feel free to opinion). But I would like to know what a good motherboard would be for this computer!?

I do not have a set budget. I only ask that my motherboard can take the 4x4 1866mhz Ram without a problem and appreciate good parts (Kinda pride to have a good build).

Sorry for the long post, but I thought the full explanation was needed.

Deleted
    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($27.99 @ Canada Computers)
    Motherboard: ASRock X79 Extreme6 ATX LGA2011 Motherboard ($229.99 @ Newegg Canada)
    Case: Thermaltake Commander MS-I Epic Edition (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case ($67.64 @ Amazon Canada)
    Total: $325.62
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-05-21 03:07 EDT-0400)

Should have everything you need. Shame it's a 2011 socket CPU, that almost doubles the price on the motherboard.

10+ Year Old Account
    2011 socket is quite expensive , too bad :/

The above is good build, I would get another case though.
    HAF912 Is just ugly on the inside without the coloring imo.

Suggestions:
    NZXT Source 220
    NZXT Tempest 210
    Xigmatek ASGARD PRO
    BitFenix Shinobi
    Corsair 200R
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Hows this? Compared to the one mentioned above?

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product...82E16813131800

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO High Performance 4 Heatpipes Cooler $39.99

http://www.coolermaster.com/product/...encio-450.html

Thanks for the help so far

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    Hows this? Compared to the one mentioned above?

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product...82E16813131800

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO High Performance 4 Heatpipes Cooler $39.99

http://www.coolermaster.com/product/...encio-450.html

Thanks for the help so far
    It depends entirely on whether you're going to get another i7-3820 as to whether that mobo is best for you - however, the cooler is probably the best priceerformance ratio on the market right now.

Hmm, im not sure. Im not even sure what u just said hahah. The thing is that i sent the specs u told me to the tech guy, and he answered me with that proposal. Im not sure why he changed....but i dont think ill get another i7-3820, why would i?

Ill see if he can order the specs you provided...

Thanks for answers