Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    they have a problem which is hard to find, i believe they already found it and are trying to work it out

also, it's not because of too many logins, overload or problems with the platform

Deleted
    The only thing i could think of is some bad programming with the latest big patches/addings *frelord stuff.. item maneger etc.*
    or maybe it might have to do with the windows update from lately??
    but there are so many different types of problems
    -Totally unable to log in
    -Rankeds disabled
    -Getting stuck on picking lobby
    -only able to play aram
    -games that get shutdown
    -not being able to pick annything but can make use of chat
    -random log outs
    -game client closing totally after finnishing a match
    -In Aram up on loading in seeing nothing not even the bridge just the snowy background.
    -

0 answheres

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deschim View Post
    The only thing i could think of is some bad programming with the latest big patches/addings *frelord stuff.. item maneger etc.*
    or maybe it might have to do with the windows update from lately??
    but there are so many different types of problems
    -Totally unable to log in
    -Rankeds disabled
    -Getting stuck on picking lobby
    -only able to play aram
    -games that get shutdown
    -not being able to pick annything but can make use of chat
    -random log outs
    -game client closing totally after finnishing a match
    -In Aram up on loading in seeing nothing not even the bridge just the snowy background.
    -

0 answheres
    http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...3#post11683133
    That's all the information you can get right now, but it should explain some things to you.
    It's basically one problem, that is causing all the other issues in a chain reaction.
    Reasons for that could be the new patch or the hardware change they made recently to make the EUW servers more stable.

at least you dont have to play with 200 ping EVERYDAY oceanaic fml (recently up to 250 and ive been playing for 2 years zzzz T.T)

anyways just give it some time zzzz go play something else or even outside
    Last edited by Soulstrike; 2013-05-22 at 07:10 AM.
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Only had 2 problems so far. One time I joined a game, I was the only one in my team to get into game (and I was support Thresh) against 3 of theres. At around 7 minutes eveyone was in, and even though we were behind most of the game, we ended up winning.

2nd time was last night where I couldn't log in. Restarted my PC and router, did the trick.

People make out that Riot are doing this on purpose. I can assure you their technicians will be working very hard to fix the problem.
    RETH

Deleted
    Oh great, can't log in again. What a surprise which nobody could have seen coming.

*looks surprised*

Deleted
    Day whatever, still have login problems, tried a lot with my pc, nothing helps, it's the servers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    Day whatever, still have login problems, tried a lot with my pc, nothing helps, it's the servers.
    Did you contact the support yet?
    Apparently some users can still have problems and the support should have instructions about how to help those.