The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

[Holy] Will you guys drop mastery for crit now?

You cared enough to post.

Deleted
    OK, throw a rock into the pond, but at least say that's about holy paladins.. :/

15+ Year Old Account
    No, not yet, I'll wait for more math than that.

Still, it seems probable that all three of the stats are very close now.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

I feel if we end up using Daybreak more, and it remains in its current state then Crit will be more viable, but I still think in terms of pure usefulness to the raid Mastery will trump it as its effective health

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, still planning on sticking with mastery. It's less desirable than it was, but still more desirable than the alternatives from what I've seen.

I already moved crit above haste in my 'what sucks less' reforging plan but I have no intention to make the switch to crit. The math is somewhat interesting and might be something to play around with on farm before the next tier but I still have a boss and a half to go and changing it up now doesn't seem like a logical thing to do.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyrotten View Post
    I already moved crit above haste in my 'what sucks less' reforging plan but I have no intention to make the switch to crit. The math is somewhat interesting and might be something to play around with on farm before the next tier but I still have a boss and a half to go and changing it up now doesn't seem like a logical thing to do.
    So do you hit the 3,506 point and then go crit or crit all the way after mastery?
    You cared enough to post.

nah, staying with mastery.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    So do you hit the 3,506 point and then go crit or crit all the way after mastery?
    I have almost no haste anywhere on my gear so fractional amounts might as well not exist. Tiny amounts of crit aren't super noticeable or anything but they at least do SOMETHING. It's only an academic exercise really since it would mean picking between reforging out of crit or haste on a piece that has both and I have none of those. I'm not reforging into haste or crit under any circumstances since if a piece doesn't have spirit or mastery I'm picking up one of those.