1. #1
    The Lightbringer icausewipes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Medusa Cascade
    Posts
    3,579

    [Holy] Will you guys drop mastery for crit now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    This is the feminizing of America, its cool to be a pussy whipped bitch. All that hair product and "letting your emotions out" has turned the common American man into a European jizzmopper. oh and that makes their testosterone drop, and they turn into pegging dolls for their wives. A man's ass cant be impregnated by a big black strap on

  2. #2
    OK, throw a rock into the pond, but at least say that's about holy paladins.. :/

  3. #3
    Ribbon Guru Simca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    9,872
    No, not yet, I'll wait for more math than that.

    Still, it seems probable that all three of the stats are very close now.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

  4. #4
    I feel if we end up using Daybreak more, and it remains in its current state then Crit will be more viable, but I still think in terms of pure usefulness to the raid Mastery will trump it as its effective health

  5. #5
    The Lightbringer RoKPaNda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,621
    Nope, still planning on sticking with mastery. It's less desirable than it was, but still more desirable than the alternatives from what I've seen.

  6. #6
    I already moved crit above haste in my 'what sucks less' reforging plan but I have no intention to make the switch to crit. The math is somewhat interesting and might be something to play around with on farm before the next tier but I still have a boss and a half to go and changing it up now doesn't seem like a logical thing to do.

  7. #7
    The Lightbringer icausewipes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Medusa Cascade
    Posts
    3,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyrotten View Post
    I already moved crit above haste in my 'what sucks less' reforging plan but I have no intention to make the switch to crit. The math is somewhat interesting and might be something to play around with on farm before the next tier but I still have a boss and a half to go and changing it up now doesn't seem like a logical thing to do.
    So do you hit the 3,506 point and then go crit or crit all the way after mastery?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    This is the feminizing of America, its cool to be a pussy whipped bitch. All that hair product and "letting your emotions out" has turned the common American man into a European jizzmopper. oh and that makes their testosterone drop, and they turn into pegging dolls for their wives. A man's ass cant be impregnated by a big black strap on

  8. #8
    nah, staying with mastery.

    http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    So do you hit the 3,506 point and then go crit or crit all the way after mastery?
    I have almost no haste anywhere on my gear so fractional amounts might as well not exist. Tiny amounts of crit aren't super noticeable or anything but they at least do SOMETHING. It's only an academic exercise really since it would mean picking between reforging out of crit or haste on a piece that has both and I have none of those. I'm not reforging into haste or crit under any circumstances since if a piece doesn't have spirit or mastery I'm picking up one of those.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •