10+ Year Old Account

Not sure which one to use.

Greetings,

Recently I got a new 2 hander (ilvl 516) which is the one I currently have. You can look at my armory on my sig to look at it.

Now, this sword has more Weapon Damage than an LFR Council Sword which is the one I was using BUT has 2 less slots (cant socket it with the legendary gem slot afaik) which I had socketed with 320's haste gem. My haste went from 28.20~ to a 26.01%. Tonight I will be raiding and hoping for a reg or TF sword but in the meantime, which one should I use?

Thanks a lot for the help!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by colmadero View Post
    Greetings,

Recently I got a new 2 hander (ilvl 516) which is the one I currently have. You can look at my armory on my sig to look at it.

Now, this sword has more Weapon Damage than an LFR Council Sword which is the one I was using BUT has 2 less slots (cant socket it with the legendary gem slot afaik) which I had socketed with 320's haste gem. My haste went from 28.20~ to a 26.01%. Tonight I will be raiding and hoping for a reg or TF sword but in the meantime, which one should I use?

Thanks a lot for the help!
    The 516. If you get unlucky with weapons, drop the 500 valor to upgrade it. Weapon damage is always the most important.

Quote Originally Posted by colmadero View Post
    **Stuff**
    If I'm not mistaken the DPS is very close for those 2 due to the awful weapon speed.

I'd say go with Zerat if you can somehow utilize that hit.

Actually 516 is quite better and you can make it 524 for extra goodness.

Should look more into these things before typing out possibly wrong info out of laziness.
    Last edited by Veliane; 2013-05-22 at 07:29 PM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veliane View Post
    If I'm not mistaken the DPS is very close for those 2 due to the awful weapon speed.

I'd say go with Zerat if you can somehow utilize that hit.
    Oh, does the 516 have shit weapon speed? Figured it was 3.6 like 95% of weapons. That's lame.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen Zerat drop like 5 times. It just isn't my god damn luck. Like I said, if I don't get one reg or TF tonight, I'm dropping it.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUntsAhts View Post
    Oh, does the 516 have shit weapon speed? Figured it was 3.6 like 95% of weapons. That's lame.
    It was hearsay crap, it's 3.5, checking it out it ain't bad and should be cleanly ahead of Zerat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just an update for ya'll: Zerat TF dropped and I won it. Upgraded it and socketed it ASAP and that upped my DPS beyond belief!

Went from 5-6th dps to #2 on tortos RIGHT below or bats pally tank.

/flex

e-peen+++++++++++

10+ Year Old Account
    Closed per OP's request.