[Holy] Anybody Try Crit Yet?

Anybody prioritize crit with any success? I'm tempted to try it, but unless I know from other players, and not just Mr. Robot, I'm going to stick to Mastery until on farm, then I might experiment a little. Still really curious though... I'll be making the switch if people have good things to say about it.

Yes I have tried it and it's weak.

---------- Post added 2013-05-23 at 02:00 AM ----------

I believe that before this patch is done the holy paladin community will agree that gemming INT and matching all non-crit sockets will be the way to go heading into patch 5.4 progression.

Deleted
    Depends on raid comp. If you're going with illumination, healing tides, many hymms, and innervates then cool try it. if not, don't drop the spirit.

On normal or LFR... its super weak. However, on heroic it holds it own when damage is high. But, I wouldn't recommend pure crit. You should have a balanced amount with mastery. For example 30% mastery and 20% crit. Then it has a fighting chance b/c you'll have the proactive power and reactive shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by Lantern214 View Post
    On normal or LFR... its super weak. However, on heroic it holds it own when damage is high. But, I wouldn't recommend pure crit. You should have a balanced amount with mastery. For example 30% mastery and 20% crit. Then it has a fighting chance b/c you'll have the proactive power and reactive shenanigans.
    Personally I find that when damage is high (say heroic Megera), haste is more beneficial because you can get more eternal flames out on the raid and more holy radiance's.

Quote Originally Posted by NQ Exac View Post
    Personally I find that when damage is high (say heroic Megera), haste is more beneficial because you can get more eternal flames out on the raid and more holy radiance's.
    Which ever stat works for you tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use the search function before posting. There are several open threads about this, at least one of which is on the front page. Closing.