well....the horde did dig a giant hole in the ground of one of their most sacred areas and unleashed an old god so.....I can't say they are unjustified in being pissed off. it was the last bowling ball that broke the camels back for Taren Zhu, though I'de think it was obvious he hated both the horde and alliance the minute they set foot on Pandaria. we didn't have to go and free him from the the grip of the sha of hatred for no reason.
Prior to that the Gilneans locked themselves behind their walls because they didnt want to help anyone else out.
---------- Post added 2013-05-23 at 04:59 PM ----------
I will also note that the Shado-pan are a small percentage of the Pandaren population. They only accept those who feel the call of duty, its not required service. The few and the brave, an army of one.
Pandaren don't live all over Pandaria, they live in most parts in Jade Forest and four winds, there are fishing vilages in Karasang, 3 small villages in Kun-lai, no one lived in Tao-long steppes because the Yaung-ti lived there and Dread Wastes was too dangerous to go to. Absolutely no pandaren had been allowed in the valley of eternal blossoms.
So they probably populated about 30-35% of the landscape and with the exception of a few Jin-yu were the only ones actively defending it, the majority of Pandaren were living their lives in a traditional means and a small percentage would actually become Shado-Pan if they felt the call of duty.
Is it just me or is Taoshi the only sort of competent Shado-pan member around?
I'll also note that 10,000 years ago the Night Elf high society decided to summon a demon army in hopes that it would wipe all the poor non-royalty nightelves and all other races from the planet so they could make the world perfect.
Oh the sweet tears of horde fanatics..
What did you expect, a bouqet of flowers? For ruining the most beautiful and sacred place on the continent?
Still, Shado-pan's threats are empty. They don't have the force to move us hordies out of the vale.. Unless they get help from the Alliance.. Now that would be a different story..
Indeed yet this proved that the Shado-Pan weren't in full control of their emotions as they would love to belive, probably because instead of the rest of the peaceful and almost ignorant pandaren, they had to fight all the shit coming from beyond the wall for thousand of years, so they know what conflict and war means, and for this much more easy prey of negative emotions.
---------- Post added 2013-05-23 at 06:32 PM ----------
Last edited by Zulkhan; 2013-05-23 at 06:40 PM.
Then Garrosh sends in Goblins to gut a section of it and they not only mine the area but they strip mine it which is some of the most destructive type of mining possible. Not cool, not cool.
I will note that I am suprised that it took this long to get miffed at the horde when the Goblins built that oil drilling base right on the shore in Karasang that is within eye shot Chi-Ji's island where all the cranes live. There are polluted crabs running around and some kind of giant fish critter washed up on the beach that died from oil in the water. Not cool, not cool.
Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2013-05-23 at 08:21 PM.
1. Horde (Orc/Ogre) IS from draenor, but now they call Azeroth their home
2. Horde received lots of outposts in previously neutral or alliance only territories
3. Lordaeron went from Alliance to Horde
4 .same for Silvermoon/Quel'thalas
5. Ashenvale - Night elven tzone became contested
6. Nighthaven - former kaldorei capital (yes, it was elen capital before darnassus) became neutral
7 .Cenarion Circle went from Elves only to neutral including Horde members
8. Theramore - daelin was kileld, because Jaina wanted to keep peace. if she sided with Daelin, Horde had absolutely NO chances against human forces.
9. Stromgarde destroyed - now arathi is contested and even horde is pushing for more
10. ONLY thing horde lost since vanilla, is Camp Taurajo. and if you play allaince side of barrens quest, you will see, that it was not story, horde knows and truth is MUCH MUCH DIFFERENT
11. Hillsbrad lost
12. alliance lost alterac
13. Gilneas left alliance and returned only after ift was destroyed mostly by horde and worgens
14. Goblins, formerly neutral race joined Horde. and we have seen no explanation for alliance why did they do so. even Goblin starting quests lack any info why suddenly alliance decided take captive Thrall. there was no pre-request info about that. Thrall was still some kind of neutral for alliance. no t rust, but no enmity against his personality
15. during Cataclysm, alliance lost almost everything, while Horde got upper hand on every map, wher eit was contested. Southern barrens is only place, where alliance pushed a bit front.
16. need more info?
everything, that was by allaince, became neutral, left allaince, or became horde
ally mostly help Horde, or play defense, horde never help ally and go offense (see Icecrown, Hellfire quests)
horde had actually NOTHING in azeroth, but it gains allies everywhere , more resources, more territories, more races et.c
even in pandaria. horde go ther,e to DESTROY it, get resources, armies, artifacts, etc. ally go there only to save Anduin and stop horde to destroy pandaria.
lolpandas wouldnt be able to purge anything, haha, they are weak and fat
We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
When you kill the echo it says "I merely sleep"
---------- Post added 2013-05-23 at 09:26 PM ----------
Its what make them modern civilizations
We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"