List of patch notes that are false. Add your own.

Says in the patch note :

Shuriken Toss now deals 100% more damage in the initial ranged attack, damage is no longer doubled when used on targets farther than 10 yards away, and energy cost has been increased to 40 energy, up from 20.

Whilte waiting for krol to spawn I'd often kill the spiders at terrace of gurthan in dread wastes to pass the time. I used to crit them for 50-55k with ST. It now crits them for 40k.

Is blizz trolling?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eponzled View Post
    Says in the patch note :

Shuriken Toss now deals 100% more damage in the initial ranged attack, damage is no longer doubled when used on targets farther than 10 yards away, and energy cost has been increased to 40 energy, up from 20.

Whilte waiting for krol to spawn I'd often kill the spiders at terrace of gurthan in dread wastes to pass the time. I used to crit them for 50-55k with ST. It now crits them for 40k.

Is blizz trolling?
    No you just can't read properly, or just blatantly fail at comprehending what they meant.

Your 50-55k crits were most likely when the target was further away than 10 yards, thus doubling the damage it initially does when the target was within 10 yards. What they done now is, they removed the 10 yards doubling the damage BUT doubled the initial damage regardless of how far the target is. That results in :

5.2 - 25k within 10 yards - 50k further than 10 yards (I'm pretty sure those crits were in bgs aswell getting buffed by pvp power).
    5.3 - 40k within 10 yards - 40k further than 10 yards (25k to 40k is about a 60% buff - even though that percentage depends obviously).

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    No you just can't read properly, or just blatantly fail at comprehending what they meant.

Your 50-55k crits were most likely when the target was further away than 10 yards, thus doubling the damage it initially does when the target was within 10 yards. What they done now is, they removed the 10 yards doubling the damage BUT doubled the initial damage regardless of how far the target is. That results in :

5.2 - 25k within 10 yards - 50k further than 10 yards (I'm pretty sure those crits were in bgs aswell getting buffed by pvp power).
    5.3 - 40k within 10 yards - 40k further than 10 yards (25k to 40k is about a 60% buff - even though that percentage depends obviously).

Said I killed spiders in original post.
    "(I'm pretty sure those crits were in bgs aswell getting buffed by pvp power)"
    Lol and he says I fail at comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post

soooo is 40k 100% more dmg from 25k??!!

"Intimidation is now a level-30 talent available to all Hunter specializations and no longer learned by Beast Mastery Hunters at level 20." They forgot to add "if you're BM, you effectively lose one cc thanks to this change."

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    "Intimidation is now a level-30 talent available to all Hunter specializations and no longer learned by Beast Mastery Hunters at level 20." They forgot to add "if you're BM, you effectively lose one cc thanks to this change."
    Why would they need to say you lose one CC in the tooltip. I thought you would figure that out just by opening your eyes and reading it?

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Why would they need to say you lose one CC in the tooltip. I thought you would figure that out just by opening your eyes and reading it?
    yea but people like to whine on the forum. noting you can do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    yea but people like to whine on the forum. noting you can do about it.
    Stating facts isn't whining.