Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Gotten stomped in just about every BG I've done due to the other team having 4 healers and our team having 1 healer and 3 hybrid DPS queued as healer.
    Yeah usually blue responses are pretty sensible but when people raised this concern and they were like "why would you queue as the wrong role and disadvantage your team?" and I just thought... have you never been in LFR?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    overall improvement i'd say, feels great

fury pvp is even kind of looking like a thing, i was able to do pretty good with it today... but i am kind of taking it at shock value since most fury warriors are generally just pretty terrible and give people a good reason to heavily underestimate them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    overall improvement i'd say, feels great

fury pvp is even kind of looking like a thing, i was able to do pretty good with it today... but i am kind of taking it at shock value since most fury warriors are generally just pretty terrible and give people a good reason to heavily underestimate them.

are you talking random bgs? just about every spec can do fine in a random BG, because you know half your team will be brain dead anyway most of the time.
    dragonmaw - EU

I just hope RBG's become active this patch.

Was just trying some Bgs with my Honor geared warrior

I see an axe in my hand, but it feels like I´m slapping people.

Yestarday I could kill some people

/cry

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumaw View Post
    Was just trying some Bgs with my Honor geared warrior

I see an axe in my hand, but it feels like I´m slapping people.

Yestarday I could kill some people

/cry
    You are doing it wrong. Warrior damage is fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Cdew, Azaels and Venruki are destroying everything with WW Monk, UA Lock, RSham. Holinka tweeted that there were no intended nerfs with Healing Tide so it looks like that's just a bug.

Also as Illiterate said Shadow Priests still destroy everything with Insanity.
    Well thats Cdew / Azael & Venruki there good players, I would expect them to destroy people.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've done 3 BGs so far, having not pvp-ed since the end of cata where healers could tank 5-6 random uncoordinated BG people on their own, and I have to say, so far it is looking positive. My skill is almost non-existent, since I only play two classes and everything I knew about other classes' abilities disappeared with the release of Mists.

Won two and lost one, but they were by no means easy victories or facerolled defeat - though I'm sure I'm bound to come across some of them. I have no pvp gear, and my Rising Sun Kick that crits for 200-260k in PvE is now critting for 40k-60k. I couldn't kill anybody without pvp power, but at the same time I wasn't dying in a couple of GCDs. I could stun, snare, hold a flag long enough for help to arrive and generally contributing to the team in non-damage ways. Definitely a lot more fun now, looking to get back into recreational PvP.

I have to disagree, I am not having fun watching PvE geared players hopping into BGs and being able to kill people no problem and I am sitting here in full 493, barely able to kill the same PvEer even with all my CDs popped.

This is fair... how? I worked all expansion to get this gear, and now i'm being told by Blizzard to have a seat while the PvE players are being brought up to my level without having to do an ounce of work? I'm about done with this game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Freeze View Post
    I have to disagree, I am not having fun watching PvE geared players hopping into BGs and being able to kill people no problem and I am sitting here in full 493, barely able to kill the same PvEer even with all my CDs popped.

This is fair... how? I worked all expansion to get this gear, and now i'm being told by Blizzard to have a seat while the PvE players are being brought up to my level without having to do an ounce of work? I'm about done with this game.
    Yeah.. i dont think gear is the issue here mate

You realize this makes no sense, right? You will be doing 33% more damage than people in PvE gear due to having PvP Power and you will have the same resilience.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Yeah.. i dont think gear is the issue here mate
    It is,

Before 5.3- 180-200k Obliterates on PvE geared players.

After- 50k-80k Obliterates on PvE geared players

And all the PvEers had to do was wait for a patch, no effort required.

Deleted
    It is,

Same res now as it says in the patch note's

It is,

Oes noes PVP is about skill instead of gear? Heresy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Another 8 hours for us Europeans.

As for the changes, they look fantastic on paper, more players in the PvP scene can only be a good thing. This is how it should be: skill > gear. Also, kinda hilarious seeing people complaining about random BG's, and how they can't one-shot people anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Indeed, madness!

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thats not the point. Its that all the effort people have put in 5.1/5.2 to get PVP is pretty much half worthless. Also LFR Gear is now better than PVP Honor Gear and Crafted/Contenders might as well not exist at all. Also PVP Power nerf means Primary Stats are better in a lot of cases.

Want proof? Check out:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nfuki/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nruki/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zaels/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...gastt/advanced

Also considering using 496 tier gloves/legs for Frost Mage for Ice Lance damage increase. Same with Ret Paladin for TV. Slowing down PVP wasn't a bad idea. Screwing over everyone who focuses on PVP to appeal to PVErs was.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Quote Originally Posted by LeginNoslen View Post
    Wrong, I still lose a lot of games, this is bullshit.
    Someone has to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by epicsordx View Post
    Same res now as it says in the patch note's
    For someone in pure PvE gear, Res goes from 40% to 60% and PvP power goes from about 50% to about 33%...that'd account for the difference. Him complaining that people are killing him easily and he can't kill anyone else is pure gold though.

---------- Post added 2013-05-21 at 09:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Luminoth4 View Post
    Thats not the point. Its that all the effort people have put in 5.1/5.2 to get PVP is pretty much half worthless. Also LFR Gear is now better than PVP Honor Gear and Crafted/Contenders might as well not exist at all. Also PVP Power nerf means Primary Stats are better in a lot of cases.

Want proof? Check out:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nfuki/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nruki/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zaels/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...gastt/advanced

Also considering using 496 tier gloves/legs for Frost Mage for Ice Lance damage increase. Same with Ret Paladin for TV. Slowing down PVP wasn't a bad idea. Screwing over everyone who focuses on PVP to appeal to PVErs was.
    Why is your "proof" linking to people in full Tyrannical?
    Last edited by Siddown; 2013-05-22 at 01:46 AM.

Deleted
    It's been a fun last day of smashing people for 300k on my moonkin, it will be missed.

Also if the queuing is as bad as the US players are saying then you bet I'll be setting my role as a healer for the queues, half the reason i play alliance is for >1min queue times.

What are you talking about? WoW PvP is 50% luck and 50% gear, if WoW was 100% skill you would see the "skilled" players wiping the floor with full tyran geared players while they themselves are in whites.