Thread: Full Agi Rogues

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by regularcustomer View Post
    the pve stats on the dps they are using macros because the human cannot register fast as the computer can. when i was raiding before i cancled my subscription i chose sub sub for pvp and pve for personol preferance and i was only doing 32k raidfinder no macros; i did see a assassination on my recount doing 98k consistantly through out the raid.

i wanna get back in the game but i don give a ---- because noone appreciate or what i add to a group. you get a bunch of others that don't care to learn anything about you or anyone else. so

they are using macros using the computer programming language to do their rotations for them to hit those numbers. you have to be a programmer to know these things. it's a game for programmers by programmers so only thing i did was give them money for paychecks in the gas tank.

Infracted.
    I laughed so hard D...
    This is like from real horror story, i must be a computer

Please don't respond to laugh at comments which may seem ridiculous; if they've been infracted, the chances are your posts on the subject aren't needed and are likely to pull a discussion off-topic or receive infractions themselves. - Mugajak
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-05-26 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezuma View Post
    sry my bad u said u get haste cuz crit is shit , but as others pointed out in a full uptime situation haste is clearly a winner but pvp is not the case u have plenty energy regen if u keep your SnD up and in your small windows of burst i think u would love more the crit over haste but meh thats our 2 cents here , noxxic and mr robot seems to know better
    Source me where crit is better. Last I heard/checked, crit has been terrible for us since cata.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

crit was never bad in pvp i dont know what u know but .... somethings wrong there , like ppl told u haste is better in pve situation where u have full uptime but in pvp SnD provides u enough energy regen to manage your burst and crit outweights the haste in those situations

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    In PvP I go:
    Red: agi
    Yellow agi/mastery
    Blue agi/pvp power
    Same. Assassination

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by regularcustomer View Post
    the pve stats on the dps they are using macros because the human cannot register fast as the computer can. when i was raiding before i cancled my subscription i chose sub sub for pvp and pve for personol preferance and i was only doing 32k raidfinder no macros; i did see a assassination on my recount doing 98k consistantly through out the raid.

i wanna get back in the game but i don give a ---- because noone appreciate or what i add to a group. you get a bunch of others that don't care to learn anything about you or anyone else. so

they are using macros using the computer programming language to do their rotations for them to hit those numbers. you have to be a programmer to know these things. it's a game for programmers by programmers so only thing i did was give them money for paychecks in the gas tank.

Infracted.
    Nah, your're just a bad player.
    Any rogue with some gear can pull 90k in assassination with no macros. I do all the time and the only macro i use is one for all my cooldowns and trinkets. I could just as easily line them up in a row and click them but don't want to waste the bar space.
    I also don't use any mods what so ever aside from recount. LFR is easy enough as it is.

I think the reason no one appreciate what you brought to the group was because all your brought was sub par dps.

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    Nah, your're just a bad player.
    Any rogue with some gear can pull 90k in assassination with no macros. I do all the time and the only macro i use is one for all my cooldowns and trinkets. I could just as easily line them up in a row and click them but don't want to waste the bar space.
    I also don't use any mods what so ever aside from recount. LFR is easy enough as it is.

I think the reason no one appreciate what you brought to the group was because all your brought was sub par dps.
    Ya, without using macros, which is part of the game you can hit well over 100k easy. The game is made to play with addons and macros. Doing less dmg becuase you are too lazy to learn the system pretty much tells me why the group didn't want you.

So.. im struggling to see why i should use my Malev / Tyran PvP gear when my LFR gear gives me much more Mastery and Agility? Should i just throw away my PvP gear and use my PvE gear now??

My Awesome Sig Made By Shyama - Thank You!

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop quoting people who've received an infraction to argue with their tone or commentary. If you're discussing a root idea, that's another matter, but quoting infracted posts to call them bad or something similar is a bad idea and doesn't contribute to the thread.

For PVP I have found stacking mastery for sub works best.

Mastery / Haste / Crit

Now I have the Tyrannical Crit set (kicks self) and found I hit like a wet noodle. I cannot kill anyone over 400+ health because I run out of various stuns and so on. Maybe Im a bad player which I will admit I am. You'll want to reforge your crit to mastery and other stats to haste. Your goal is to achieve about 60+% Mastery. However, If you have the Tyrannical Mastery set your goal is to get to about 75% Mastery and then stack Agi, pvp power, and resil.

Im not saying Im a good player I just found that my eviscerates crit in 150k range when I use a one shot macro. I only image that people with the mastery set crit higher and that is my two cents.

Rogues have a one-shot macro?

What do you macro together for that? Trinket, blades, and dance? That seems more like a burn macro. You can't stack damage in a global like some classes could in recent seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    Rogues have a one-shot macro?

What do you macro together for that? Trinket, blades, and dance? That seems more like a burn macro. You can't stack damage in a global like some classes could in recent seasons.
    I use a castsequence macro and its fun for like bgs or world pvp but surely not for arenas.

This is from memory because I am not able to get in the game to copy it.

Teleport behind player cheapshot, then macro.

#showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=14 Premeditation, Shadow Blades, Garrote, Tyrannical Gladiator's Badge of Conquest, Virmen's Bite, Shadow Dance, Cheap Shot, Vanish, Eviscerate, Marked for Death, Eviscerate

Once done, if not dead, gouge, prep, vanish, and try to sap pool energy and finish them off.

It doesnt always work because sometimes a player will trinket out, so keep a cheap shot handy and finish the macro.

Edit Might wanna put a SnD in there somewhere.
    Last edited by COLWRAITH; 2013-05-30 at 10:33 PM.

u tell me u actually kill ppl with that castsequence of yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Kezuma View Post
    u tell me u actually kill ppl with that castsequence of yours?
    No that macro is shit.

Im stealthed I hit this macro on target to keep energy while using the next macro.

#showtooltips
    /cast Premeditation
    /cast Slice and Dice

This is what I actually use. 13 is trinket slot.

#showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=14 Shadow Blades, Garrote, Cheap Shot, 13, Eviscerate, Marked For Death, Eviscerate, Shadow Dance, Ambush, Premeditation, Eviscerate, Cheap Shot, Eviscerate

Credit goes to switfy. Yes, I kill shit all day long with it.

Link to my shit rogue
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sapthat/simple