Thread: RIP no CD MD

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

RIP no CD MD

Let us mourn the patch that killed our bugged Misdirect, shame about it.

Agreed. I shall miss it.

Yes you could use a glyph (not actually sure which one) and it would not have a cd.

Wasn't that the purpose of it?

that was glyph of misdirection, its still in the game and def not a bug..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Wasn't that the purpose of it?
    The glyph made it so that it would have no cd if cast on your pet, so I have no idea what this thread is on about xd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    The glyph made it so that it would have no cd if cast on your pet, so I have no idea what this thread is on about xd

yeah im lost aswell. i had that glyph, mine still had a CD when used vs players though.
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    That wouldn't be the glyph in question. The glyph that was bugged was the Glyph of Direction which was supposed to only make your MD target larger but also had the side effect of removing the CD from it as well.

I believe you had to use both in conjunction, the one which removed the MD CD on your pet, and the one which made your MD target bigger.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    That wouldn't be the glyph in question. The glyph that was bugged was the Glyph of Direction which was supposed to only make your MD target larger but also had the side effect of removing the CD from it as well.
    Yeah that minor glyph has been like that for a while now. I'll certainly miss being able to MD a boss to a DPS thus killing the DPS

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I believe you had to use both in conjunction, the one which removed the MD CD on your pet, and the one which made your MD target bigger.
    Nah it definitely worked when only having Glyph of Direction. Not even used Glyph of Misdirection since I found out about this bug lol.

Deleted
    No. It was just Glyph of Direction.

Deleted
    damn it, it was very useful on tortos hc. And yes, the bug was caused by the glyph that makes the target larger not the pet one

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah I see. Well if it's a bug then I'm glad it's fixed :>

RIP. Was the best thing ever. HC Tortos won't be the same.

Deleted
    I don't see the point in misdirection having a cooldown in the first place and when it's cast on a player the buff should stay on them forever, no countdown, until a hunter attack is made or the player leaves the party. That bugged glyph had better spell design than blizzard could come up with.

R.I.P MD having a purpose.

Had some fun with that one Like having revenge on my ret buddy that kept using BoP on me:P "wth why do i have so much aggro" -> dead
    Gonna miss it

MD on H Tortos still works, time between Bat waves is long enough for MD CD.

Nvm, apparently my game didn't register me putting the glyph in there and still has my 3 regular majors, shrug.
    Last edited by Hayro1; 2013-05-22 at 06:20 AM.