Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    mages are so damn easy to counter.. you need a new partner.

15+ Year Old Account
    @Taftvalue - You're right about that. But there's a nerf thread from terribads claiming how OP mages are about every other day. I tried being nice and give tips and explain the whole 30sec window where we either score a kill or it most likely doesn't happen for another half a minute. But I honestly can't be arsed anymore... The bads complaining here and trying their best to convince us how OP we are got no clue what-so-ever. And unless they change their attitude from this to "Ok, I got my ass handed to me and I wanna know how do I stop it from happening", I am not going to be constructive in any way shape or form.
    So all the crybabies can just get outta my class forum and come back later after they change their attitude so there even is a discussion to be had in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    'quoting blizzard': 'bad players have problems with mages, high end players dont have any problems with mages'

mage is not op, you simply dont know how to handle the class, sorry

tip: if the mage sheeps ur partner run behind a pillar
    It was funny they said that. Didn't the team that won the championship in china have a mage? But na that couldn't have been a mage since according to Blizz "high end players don't have problems with mages"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yuca247 View Post
    It was funny they said that. Didn't the team that won the championship in china have a mage? But na that couldn't have been a mage since according to Blizz "high end players don't have problems with mages"
    so because a team with a mage wins means that mage is op? its impossible that they won because uhmmmm they were the best? NOOOOOOOOOO!

I will stop reading this thread now, not worth my time.

Quote Originally Posted by yuca247 View Post
    Oh my.. weren't that tourney still in cata even? Even if it weren't its like so long ago that current game balance has nothing to do with that..

This turned from a thread with bad players crying about mages into a thread where oblivious and ignorant players complain about everything under the sun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this was fun to read. Started as flaming and trolling, then suddenly slightly improved into a discussion, but overall it's just pointless so I'm locking the thread. I'll also happily hand out a couple of infractions for people who just won't learn from others' mistakes.

And you even play a DK which are quite strong against mages! gah!
    Last edited by Shangalar; 2013-05-22 at 07:08 AM.
    My magic will tear you apart.