1. #1
    High Overlord Retador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Icecrown Citadel, Plague Works
    Posts
    105

    Tier 15 2 set + 4 set in pvp

    Pretty much makes the cast sequence aka oneshot macro works.

    Think about it, 6 point evicerate, 6 point kidney = 7 seconds stun, combat rogue can stun a target for 9-10 seconds.

    Shadow blades makes your abilities to cost 40% less, that's alot of combo points.

    Use the helm, pants, chest piece shoulders, the rest should be pvp.

    You will have to use crippling poison.

    http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-717
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovansjo View Post
    That answer was just... Did you even try to answer his question?

    If you'd ask me what I prefer, vanilla or chocolate, can I answer "Yes!"?

  2. #2
    i couldnt seem to get revealing and the 2 peice to work together for the 9second stun

  3. #3
    High Overlord Retador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Icecrown Citadel, Plague Works
    Posts
    105
    it does not say anything about not stacking with revealing or stacking, it's up to blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovansjo View Post
    That answer was just... Did you even try to answer his question?

    If you'd ask me what I prefer, vanilla or chocolate, can I answer "Yes!"?

  4. #4
    All CC is capped 8 seconds in PVP yo.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Retador View Post

    Think about it, 6 point evicerate, 6 point kidney = 7 seconds stun, combat rogue can stun a target for 9-10 seconds.

    Shadow blades makes your abilities to cost 40% less, that's alot of combo points.
    The 4-piece ONLY works on timed finishers, aka, S&D, Rupture, Recuperate, Envenom and Kidney Shot, it does not increase the dmg of say Eviscerate as if you had 6 CP.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Retador View Post
    Pretty much makes the cast sequence aka oneshot macro works.

    Think about it, 6 point evicerate, 6 point kidney = 7 seconds stun, combat rogue can stun a target for 9-10 seconds.

    Shadow blades makes your abilities to cost 40% less, that's alot of combo points.

    Use the helm, pants, chest piece shoulders, the rest should be pvp.

    You will have to use crippling poison.

    http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-717
    All Stun shares diminishing returns and are capped at 8 Sec. (With a 20 sec reset timer)

    The 2 piece T15 set bonus only works on any finisher with "DURATION", meaning time.
    Eviscerate has no buff, debuff, dot...so nothing to increase. There is no 6pt Eviscerate.

    Their is only 5 piece per set so you can only have the 2 piece bonus of both. Meaning the 6pt Finisher and the Free Crimpling poison.
    Since when did they release a 6 Piece set in MOP for you to have 2x T15 + 4x PVP??

    ...and why would you use crippling poison when you clearly indicated 4 piece PVP set? didn't you know the 2 set bonus gives you free crippling?

    ---------- Post added 2013-05-23 at 06:46 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by lenninzx View Post
    i couldnt seem to get revealing and the 2 peice to work together for the 9second stun
    Training Dummies and Players have a stun cap of 8 sec.

    Only time you can do a stun longer than 8 is when you attacked a none immune NPC.
    NPC with no stun immunity has no stun cap, you can stun it for 1 year if you want.
    Last edited by Tomia; 2013-05-23 at 10:49 PM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomia View Post
    All Stun shares diminishing returns and are capped at 8 Sec. (With a 20 sec reset timer)

    The 2 piece T15 set bonus only works on any finisher with "DURATION", meaning time.
    Eviscerate has no buff, debuff, dot...so nothing to increase. There is no 6pt Eviscerate.

    Their is only 5 piece per set so you can only have the 2 piece bonus of both. Meaning the 6pt Finisher and the Free Crimpling poison.
    Since when did they release a 6 Piece set in MOP for you to have 2x T15 + 4x PVP??

    ...and why would you use crippling poison when you clearly indicated 4 piece PVP set? didn't you know the 2 set bonus gives you free crippling?
    He means running PvE 2pc and 4pc (most people just say 4pc, since 2pc is implied). His indication of PvP 4pc is not clear; in fact, the opposite is clear.

    Also, RvS and 2pc do stack for a 9.45s stun on mobs. There are caps on players, as people have already pointed out.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Retador View Post
    it does not say anything about not stacking with revealing or stacking, it's up to blizzard.
    We do have what we call diminishing returns, which you guys are ignoring in the discussion.

    The topic should be "Does it overrides the diminishing return? or not?"
    They have no such system implemented on CC. No buff nor debuff overrides diminishing returns. If you find one then its a an exploit.

    ---------- Post added 2013-05-23 at 06:56 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    He means running PvE 2pc and 4pc (most people just say 4pc, since 2pc is implied). His indication of PvP 4pc is not clear; in fact, the opposite is clear.

    Also, RvS and 2pc do stack for a 9.45s stun on mobs. There are caps on players, as people have already pointed out.
    But he clearly said stacking 4 piece bonus with 2 piece bonus...which sums up to 6 piece.

    I do know the cap. Diminishing returns max it out to 8 sec max. None Immune NPC is not affected by diminishing returns so it does go beyond 8 sec.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomia View Post
    But he clearly said stacking 4 piece bonus with 2 piece bonus...which sums up to 6 piece.
    Uhh, when you get a 4 piece bonus you automatically get a 2 piece bonus. I'm not sure why this is a hard concept.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Uhh, when you get a 4 piece bonus you automatically get a 2 piece bonus. I'm not sure why this is a hard concept.
    How hard is it to understand He specifically said PIECES FROM PVE AND PVP stacking bonus from both. That a hard concept for you? He specifically said it even on the title.

    Tier15 2 set + 4 set PvP
    ...TIER 15 is a PVE name, then he added it to PVP gear. This sums up to 6 Piece which I am clarifying to him that its not possible.

    Since WHEN did we even use the word "TIER 15" to call a PVP gear? we call TIER 15 the name of the PVE set gear. NEVER did we call the pvp set as tier 15. IN SHORT we are talking about two things which is PVE AND PVP gear. NOT one as you mentioned.

    Now you get the point? he wants to stack 2 set bonus PVE with 4 set bonus PVP, which is impossible since their is only 5 in a set (BOTH PVP and PVE).

    Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2013-05-24 at 08:04 AM.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomia View Post
    How hard is it to understand He specifically said PIECES FROM PVE AND PVP stacking bonus from both. That a hard concept for you? He specifically said it even on the title.
    No he didn't?

    I'll break things down for you:
    Tier 15 2 set + 4 set in pvp
    Now separate it in to these two parts:
    Tier 15 2 set + 4 set
    in pvp
    That was difficult.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomia View Post
    Now you get the point? he wants to stack 2 set bonus PVE with 4 set bonus PVP, which is impossible since their is only 5 in a set (BOTH PVP and PVE).
    Also you should read his post where he mentions both of the PvE set bonuses, and mentions using crippling poison since you wouldn't have the PvP set bonus. Reading comprehension is hard.
    Last edited by Maelstrom51; 2013-05-24 at 02:46 AM.

  12. #12
    High Overlord Retador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Icecrown Citadel, Plague Works
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomia View Post
    How hard is it to understand He specifically said PIECES FROM PVE AND PVP stacking bonus from both. That a hard concept for you? He specifically said it even on the title.

    Tier15 2 set + 4 set PvP
    ...TIER 15 is a PVE name, then he added it to PVP gear. This sums up to 6 Piece which I am clarifying to him that its not possible.

    Since WHEN did we even use the word "TIER 15" to call a PVP gear? we call TIER 15 the name of the PVE set gear. NEVER did we call the pvp set as tier 15. IN SHORT we are talking about two things which is PVE AND PVP gear. NOT one as you mentioned.

    Now you get the point? he wants to stack 2 set bonus PVE with 4 set bonus PVP, which is impossible since their is only 5 in a set (BOTH PVP and PVE).
    -/facepalm-


    maybe class spells are capped againts players and thier pets, but i was leveling a undead rogue and i reiceved a 5 items in a stack, this item puts the target to sleep for 20 seconds and is irrelevant agains target above level 30, i used this item in a battleground, the target was a player, he when to sleep for 12 seconds, the player was about level 18, i was surpriced when i saw the duration

    this is the item:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=3434
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-05-24 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Please don't meme, even in text
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovansjo View Post
    That answer was just... Did you even try to answer his question?

    If you'd ask me what I prefer, vanilla or chocolate, can I answer "Yes!"?

  13. #13
    I recognize i've made a bad decision and i've been somewhat a d*** into closing the thread that way. Thread opened again and infractions reversed.

    OP is asking (even in wording can be confusing someway) how the PvE set would work in PvP, nothing more.

    If anyone has something relevant to the discussion feel free to contribute. If you have to argue about what OP is asking and not actually answering his question, then infraction/closing will happen again (but for a valid reason now).
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2013-05-25 at 12:02 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •