Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Hunter is by far the best.

With barrage and misdirect you can pull ALL ENEMIES within 50 yards to your pet, and with tenacity+mend pet(glyphs) your pet is literally immortal.

The worst would be shaman dps, due to their incredibly low defenses, pathetic self healing and very poor/slow/limited AoE (even chain lighting is weak if more than 5 enemies are there).

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    rogues are most probably the bottom of the list, shammies are ranged and CLspam will hit only 5 mobs but they'll die fast

btw there's no competition with hunters and warlocks, that's just another level of AoE farming

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock is great AoE, as is Brewmaster right now, I personally LOVE my Brewmaster more than my Warlock because it is just so fun to Tank on.

Go BrM and hope the spot u're farming gives u at least 20+ mobs each pull (Barrens' dogs or turtles in jade forest island)

Depending on your server's AH it might actually be more profitable to farm low leather, sell it and buy MoP leather. At the moment Rugged Leather is selling for about the same price as Exotic on my realm, and you can 1-shot the mobs on any class at 90.

Quote Originally Posted by johnrockks View Post
    Not rogue, it's my only skinner and i feel really gimped with combo point mechanics.
    Eh, it's not so bad. Most of the time you have to single target anyway due to the mobs being spread out and Shadstep helps a lot. Also if we're talking MoP leather one of the best places is the crocs in Dread Wastes and if you take that explodey-stun buff from the Klaxxi it's devastating with a Rogue's fast attacks (though it's been nerfed a fair bit from its initial ridiculous level :P).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    The worst would be shaman dps, due to their incredibly low defenses, pathetic self healing and very poor/slow/limited AoE (even chain lighting is weak if more than 5 enemies are there).
    im sorry, im going to have to disagree. Im going to Assume this is a max lvl toon were talking about. Elemental shaman with the Conductity talent Is immortal when Aoeing mobs. With Echo and Overloads on the chain lightning inside the Healing Rain with this talent you will Instantly be healed to max. Out in the barrens i can chain pull 15+ mobs into a Healing Rain and Chain spam away until they all fall over.

Quote Originally Posted by EverianKalim View Post
    im sorry, im going to have to disagree. Im going to Assume this is a max lvl toon were talking about. Elemental shaman with the Conductity talent Is immortal when Aoeing mobs. With Echo and Overloads on the chain lightning inside the Healing Rain with this talent you will Instantly be healed to max. Out in the barrens i can chain pull 15+ mobs into a Healing Rain and Chain spam away until they all fall over.
    Why would you pull more than 5 mobs when your CL can only hit up to 5 at once?
    The other 10 are just hitting you and damaging your gear for no benefit, and you most certainly won't cast Earthquake for it's pathetic damage.
    Elemental's AoE is good up to 5 targets, horrible if more than 5 - Enhancement's AoE takes literally forever to spread and it's damage is not bursty enough.

Guardian Druid or Brewmaster Monk. Either one can pull 20-30 max level mobs, keep the dodgy buff up and just AoE them until they all fall over. The wolves in the Vale are particularly good.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Hunter is by far the best.

With barrage and misdirect you can pull ALL ENEMIES within 50 yards to your pet, and with tenacity+mend pet(glyphs) your pet is literally immortal.

EQ magma totem, cl SR stoneclaw, hst, AG....my ele shaman doesn't die on aoe pulls he gains health.

also since no-one has posted it, blood dk, run around chain pulling with blood boil, when you want to kill them, diseases on 1 mob, aoe stun them all, DRW, blood boil and death strike to stay alive, can hit 60k vengeance and 300k dps easily, looting upto 60 oil in the barrens per pull.
    Last edited by Socialhealer; 2013-06-11 at 12:14 AM.