Time for random LFR?

how many parts are there today? 9-10? with 5.4 there will probably be atleast 2 more.

there are 9 hc dungeons i believe. why shouldnt it be possible to queue for a random raid? if i only do it for vp's or anything else.

have you read any plans on this? or do my thinking fail elsewhere?

I would think that most people run LFR for a tier piece or a trinket or other upgrade that they haven't gotten in normal (or even heroic) yet, and not just for VP, so I can't see a random option helping anyone.

Deleted
    No, but the ability to queue for several LFRs at the same time would be great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roostah View Post
    if i only do it for vp's or anything else.
    Grab some guildies and run heroics, it's way faster than LFR. Probably times 4 even for the first mogu part and it get's noticeable longer with the later parts.

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    This would be a way bigger deal to me and should be implemented asap.

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Def. agree with this. that would make things just a bit better, not excellent, just a bit better lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arothand View Post
    I would think that most people run LFR for a tier piece or a trinket or other upgrade that they haven't gotten in normal (or even heroic) yet, and not just for VP, so I can't see a random option helping anyone.
    Faster queues?

Quote Originally Posted by klausistklaus View Post
    Grab some guildies and run heroics, it's way faster than LFR. Probably times 4 even for the first mogu part and it get's noticeable longer with the later parts.
    Every one does not have that possibilities

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSGT View Post
    Def. agree with this. that would make things just a bit better, not excellent, just a bit better lol
    how do i suggest this to blizz?

Depends on how it is set up, but I think the "allow more than one LFR wing to be queued at a time" would be a better resolution.

If it were random, would they be split up based on tier? It would be rather annoying to, say, queue random hoping to get in a ToT wing, only to get put in MSV.

10+ Year Old Account
    Allow more than one, yes. Random, hell no. I have zero interest in any of the T14 LFRs and I skip some of the ToT wings (2nd, 3rd) because there's nothing there for me. I'll run them with friends who want them, but I want to be able to control where I end up in LFR. In heroic 5 mans where I'm ONLY after the VP and it's very short, eh.

yay maybe it will come?

It looks like we may be able to queue for multiple LFR wings or dungeons now if the "ERR_LFG_REASON_TOO_MANY_LFG" string is any indication!

Random queues would be useless unless they gave a bonus like 400 valor. Other than that it's faster to chain Heroic Scenarios/5mans, they can be completed in under 10 minutes for the same amount of Valor that LFR gives in 30-45 minutes. I can't imagine anyone would ever use LFR as a way to get Valor, it's by far the longest out of all the different ways to farm Valor.

Being able to queue for multiple LFRs could be nice, which it looks like they're implementing. I probably won't use it much since queues are like 5 minutes or less anyway, but it could come in handy I suppose in some situations.

Can't be fully afk for that one though.
    Anyways still sounds like a giant waste of time but well.

shorter queue time cant be that bad

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are there realms where you have a guildie online at the same time as you?