Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Original scenarios are too easy? We rocked all heroic scenarios with our alts today, easily beating every timer for the bonus VPs. Disappointing if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
    So, they know this:
    "When quitting the game, players mention that the game changes too fast and they couldn't keep up."

Yet they still think this is the way to go:
    "Blizzard is trying to get content and expansions out quicker to make sure everyone has something to do."

I need a Philip J. Fry meme here.
    I think they're referring to the mass exodus that happened at the beginning of the expac when the forums lit up with people complaining they changed too much with our classes. Talent re hauls, stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    Dead servers.

Stupid pvp changes.

Too many instant CCs.

Talent choices sucks.

Yeah i have no clue why all my friends quit this game.
    Gosh maybe because this game is almost 9 years old?

10+ Year Old Account
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...dear-blizzard/

*woosh* That's the sound of sarcasm flying over the head of that Blizzard employee. Not that we needed more proof the EU "blues" suck.

Blizzard is trying to get content and expansions out quicker to make sure everyone has something to do.

When quitting the game, players mention that the game changes too fast and they couldn't keep up.

lol

When quitting the game, players mention that the game changes too fast and they couldn't keep up.
    Who is the genius at Blizzard who came up with this crap? lol pathetic

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schaapa View Post
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...dear-blizzard/

*woosh* That's the sound of sarcasm flying over the head of that Blizzard employee. Not that we needed more proof the EU "blues" suck.
    So, did you acknowledge that it got locked in a similar fashion to many other threads that breaks the forum code, even though it wasn't negative or directly flaming?
    Apparently not.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    So, did you acknowledge that it got locked in a similar fashion to many other threads that breaks the forum code, even though it wasn't negative or directly flaming?
    Apparently not.
    It doesnt help that there are threads that do break the forum rules that are reported and left unmoderated or even receive feedback from CMs despite breaking rules leaving the impression that it is okay to do such. Just like the many off topic threads in official general that the moderators leave alone now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrouswheel View Post
    I think they're referring to the mass exodus that happened at the beginning of the expac when the forums lit up with people complaining they changed too much with our classes. Talent re hauls, stuff like that.
    Right expansions are where the developers tend to focus most of the changes and they are planning to pump out expansions even faster. That one year long lull of no change at the end of an expansion might be part of the problem and gets players into a groove that they become very resistant to change afterwards when they start having to think again, and say good bye to all their purdy purples, and not be able to out gear everything. That alone is a routine occurrence with a new expansion that not everyone enjoys. Sadly it gets jumbled up with nonconstructive feedback towards other systems.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Original scenarios are too easy? We rocked all heroic scenarios with our alts today, easily beating every timer for the bonus VPs. Disappointing if you ask me.
    The originals was too easy from launch and mostly just frustrating when you ended up soloing them. Wonder what metric of too easy they are using. Even the gear requirements for the heroic five mans are far too high for what those are tuned for making them too easy from the get go and yet where are the super heroics?
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2013-05-22 at 07:30 PM.

Want me back for the next expansion, Blizzard? No aliens (Draenei and their space ships, or the Burning Legion since they're made up of aliens from other planets). No Twilight Cult since they're dull and boring. No Derpwing or his offspring. No bug people or symbiotes like we see in MoP. Kill Sylvannas off and replace her with Arthas, yes, a Lich King free Arthas. Bring back the Scourge.

But I'd be happy with no freaken aliens.

And lower the monthly fee. The game looks so old, if you're going to charge $15 a month, UPDATE the character models.

"•There aren't many 25 player raiding guilds that only focus on Normal difficulty. These guilds usually try to get through Normal difficulty encounters quickly to move on to Heroic difficulty encounters.
    •There are a lot of 10 player raiding guilds that just focus on Normal content though, which means the players doing 10 player difficulty in Throne of Thunder struggled a little bit compared to the 25 player guilds."

Wonder if they're considering going back to the 1st tier Wrath raid model, where normal raids were 10s only and heroic raids were 25 only with better loot, but with Mists heroic difficulty level?

Deleted
    So Blizzard wants to make World of Warcraft become Sims? New expansion twice a year and stuff packs including new hairstyle, outfits and such?

Anyway, I've quit months ago after 5.2. Okay, we've got a new island, hooraaay ... and a bunch of new dailies ... boooo ... The next expansion will be the first thatI will not buy for sure. My whole guild quit WoW so there is nobody to go back for and no friends to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    New content isn't the type of change they are talking about.
    Content changes are exactly what made me quit, specifically the reduction in valor gain from group content and heavy focus on dailies. The Frost Mage changes ticked me off quite a bit, but I adapted to them. That gear grind though... I don't remember Cata being nearly as annoying as MoP for getting gear outside of raids.

just did chess event. he started by moving 3 pieces. . . his whole side was in the middle be4 i could move my 2nd piece. . . seems like they DECREASED time not increased. . .

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    New content isn't the type of change they are talking about.
    Last time I checked, MoP made more than just a few minor changes to how classes and talents work ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Faithshield View Post
    Last time I checked, MoP made more than just a few minor changes to how classes and talents work ;-)
    Class changes aren't new content. They were talking about class changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's nothing about the infinite looting of Scenario reward bags or other similar bags, even though it got hotfixed.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrouswheel View Post
    Not really. It's the constant tweaking of the classes and being forced to relearn things. Not everyone has the time and energy to stay "current".

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    Not really. It's the constant tweaking of the classes and being forced to relearn things. Not everyone has the time and energy to stay "current".
    How much re-learning is going on since the talent overhaul anyway...? I mean geez, even major patches have quite few class changes because, believe it or not, classes are fairly well balanced. Take a look at the major patches in BC, LK and there's dozens of changes for every class sometimes.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    How much re-learning is going on since the talent overhaul anyway...? I mean geez, even major patches have quite few class changes because, believe it or not, classes are fairly well balanced. Take a look at the major patches in BC, LK and there's dozens of changes for every class sometimes.
    It's annoying a significant number of players, enough that Blizzard takes it into consideration when they tweak for balance - e.g. Avoid rotation changes (and/or changes to mechanics of active abilities) if possible.

Deleted
    "Wait for some players to estimate numbers."

This has to be one of the shittiest one-liners ever. So Street is too dumb to do the math, too smug to give a meaningful answer or too scared to be proven wrong once again?