Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    last night wasn't patch day >_<
    It was in the U.S.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Deleted
    Anyone know if its fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    There are bugs, though. For instance, Sha/Galleon are giving 522 loot on my server while Nalak has switched to 496
    I got loot off nalak yesterday, a PVP belt on my alt. Nalak has always given 496 PVP gear and there are a few pieces of 522 gear with tier bonuses on it but the chances of getting the 522 gear is slim to none since the PVP gear out numbers it 4 to 1 even if you filter the drops just for your spec on top of the chance of getting nothing at all. There are at least 2 versions of the same PVP item for every slot.

Last week I my weekly bosses didn't reset, same might be for you just send in a ticket to a GM as well as a bug report and they should sort it for you within 24 hours.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Logged on my toon on US-Stormrage, seen people reporting the same issue. They extended it to all World Bosses though.
    There appears to be a glitch, and it doesn't affect everyone.
    Did nalak yesterday on stormrage and got a bag of gold?

He bugged for me as well yesterday. No loot this week. I've submitted my ticked.

Quote Originally Posted by -Kisu- View Post
    Last week I my weekly bosses didn't reset, same might be for you just send in a ticket to a GM as well as a bug report and they should sort it for you within 24 hours.
    Known bug that has been happening randomly for several patches, they blame it frequently on being out of range or running back from a death (which usually isn't the case). If I recall the GM gave me a bag of gold when it happened to me on Sha last patch, but you know they are never gonna mail you tier anything :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellyroll View Post
    Known bug that has been happening randomly for several patches, they blame it frequently on being out of range or running back from a death (which usually isn't the case). If I recall the GM gave me a bag of gold when it happened to me on Sha last patch, but you know they are never gonna mail you tier anything :/
    My Gms (had it happen twice) said it was a bug but it was hard to figure out what caused it, but they were looking into it.

Third set of tanking legs. So not broken.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Nalak was about to die as we left ToT last night. A couple people noticed before they took the Vale Port and went to get the tag. A couple even ended up with some loot for their 30 seconds worth of effort.

The best part is, before blizzard took out the pvp vendors when patch launched, is that galleon was dropping Oondasta loot. I still have the primal egg to prove it lol

Dropped tier pants for me. Of course, this was after I had spent 500 VP upgrading the thunderforged Horridon pants I received the week prior. Figures.