Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Random things. Normally I'll end up saving a bunch and then have to take my car in and dump 800 or so bucks to unexpectedly get that fixed. Then I'm near broke again. Rinse and repeat.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm kind of surprised how little people are putting in savings. I guess I shouldn't be, but the material and instant gratification expenditures are still somewhat surprising to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    adult videos
    WHY WOULD SPEND MONEY ON THAT?!

Games and food pretty much.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Fast Food/Restaurants (about $300 a month), Groceries (200), and Gas (300) are my big ones. Then probably vacations, which we spend a few thousand on every year, and pet food/supplies around 100 a month, 60 a month for tolls. Its all the little things
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

I'm still young and haven't had many jobs so far, just one I got paid for actually. My income so far has come from scholarships , which covers school, living expenses etc.
    What I don't spend on School and various subscriptions and groceries I spend on Games (Just WoW atm though), Cigars and good food/snacks. Pleasure for the taste buds mostly.
    I don't go out drinking as much as my peers so I can atleast afford some better food.