View Poll Results: What do you prefer?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5.3 PvP

    66 58.41%
  • 5.2 PvP

    47 41.59%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Legendary! TJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    6,290
    Too early to tell. But 5.3 doesn't seem to be what everyone hoped it would, i.e. more balanced. It seems that more problems have popped up now.

  2. #22
    The Lightbringer
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    3,220
    Like wtf... Hybrid healing is clearly broken. Especially moonkin, enhancement, retri and monk healing I've had terrible experience with. They having infinite sustain. As a disc priest playing 2s with a mage I usually run out of mana within 4-5 minutes of healing double dps, yet they can continue keeping themself sustained for an infitive amount of time.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Like wtf... Hybrid healing is clearly broken. Especially moonkin, enhancement, retri and monk healing I've had terrible experience with. They having infinite sustain. As a disc priest playing 2s with a mage I usually run out of mana within 4-5 minutes of healing double dps, yet they can continue keeping themself sustained for an infitive amount of time.
    I agree with the hybrid-healing part. It is completely broken atm. Dps-classes should NOT be able to keep anyone alive AT ALL.

    Im expecting a hotfix to this asap if they want people to stick with pvp in wow.

  4. #24
    Only bads perfer 5.2

    infracted
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-05-23 at 03:01 AM.

  5. #25
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Umeå, Sweden
    Posts
    61
    have you dont RBG's seens 5.3 hit? have you been doing the 15min fights to get smth done in a rbg.

  6. #26
    The Lightbringer Naxere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    45.0061° N, 93.1567° W
    Posts
    3,056
    At this point, I'd say I prefer 5.2. I hate the idea that 502 LFR gear (reduced to 496) can be better than a full set of 476 Malevolent.

  7. #27
    Old God Frozenbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Uk - England
    Posts
    10,296
    i like the 65% resilience all around however HATE the fact they didn't nerf pve gear/ buff pvp gear.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Carni View Post
    As far as gemming goes this patch seems to make mindless primary stat stacking absurdly good for a lot of the agi based classes. Both my rogue (sub and mut) seem to do really good with almost straight agi gems because of passives like trueshot aura.

    My hunter had around 31k ap prepatch with 15% crit. He is now rocking 40k ap with 20% crit, with the reforge priority Mastery > Crit. The scaling is just awesome.

    Why not go all the way and equip full PvE gear with loads of agi? If pimary stat gemming is good then so should priamry stat stacking be on the gear. But then of cource there is no need for PVP anymore....
    There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who dont.

  9. #29
    Moderator Nicola's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    4,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinitus View Post
    Why not go all the way and equip full PvE gear with loads of agi? If pimary stat gemming is good then so should priamry stat stacking be on the gear. But then of cource there is no need for PVP anymore....
    Because you miss out on like 35% extra damage from PvP power...

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinitus View Post
    Why not go all the way and equip full PvE gear with loads of agi? If pimary stat gemming is good then so should priamry stat stacking be on the gear. But then of cource there is no need for PVP anymore....
    PvE and PvP gear have the same stats since they both get toned down to 496.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Because you miss out on like 35% extra damage from PvP power...
    This. Which is a free stat on your PvP gear.

  12. #32
    5.3

    Everyone who were good in 5.2... and mages, will ofcourse complain, now everyone else is doing as much damage, wtf?! Blizzard clearly messed something up ;-)

  13. #33
    The Lightbringer Naxere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    45.0061° N, 93.1567° W
    Posts
    3,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Because you miss out on like 35% extra damage from PvP power...
    Maybe if you're rocking full Tyrannical, but what about people in full Malevolent (476) vs. a full set of ToT PvE gear (down to 496). Does the 30-35% bonus from PvP Power make up for a 20 ilvl difference on every piece of gear?

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    5.3

    Everyone who were good in 5.2... and mages, will ofcourse complain, now everyone else is doing as much damage, wtf?! Blizzard clearly messed something up ;-)
    I'm a mage and I'm not complaining. I'm doing more damage and I'm harder to kill.

    Next.

  15. #35
    Old God Frozenbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Uk - England
    Posts
    10,296
    I think I'm going to take a break from wow and see how 5.4 turns out...such a shame...before 5.3 i was having the most fun I've ever had in wow in 8 years.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •