10+ Year Old Account

[Balance] 5.3 To Treant or not to treant

This is the question..
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

They break at 1.5 second casts (66.66% haste), so you decide.
    Last edited by boomkinhero; 2013-05-22 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boomkinhero View Post
    They break at 1.5 second casts (66.66% haste), so you decide.
    this was fixed with the hotfix this morning. Their cast time was increased and damage increased by an additional 40% after the server restarts. This is by far the single target/movement dps option for pve raiding.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fappasaurus View Post
    this was fixed with the hotfix this morning. Their cast time was increased and damage increased by an additional 40% after the server restarts. This is by far the single target/movement dps option for pve raiding.
    It still breaks at 1.5 second casts so no, they're not fixed (enough). Also it's their hp that was increased to 40% of the caster's hp.

15+ Year Old Account
    yeh cast time from 2.0 to 2.5, damage increased by 25%

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ichime View Post
    It still breaks at 1.5 second casts so no, they're not fixed (enough)..
    I think this is enough said, they're not worth using yet.

Quote Originally Posted by fappasaurus View Post
    There seems to be confusion. That hotfix was put in with the patch but just didn't make it into the patch notes. Before that change they bugged out at 33% haste. Now they bug out at 66%. Question is whether that is better than inc and I think it likely is better for purely single target fights but not multi. I'm nervous blizz will just say its working as intended

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alemap View Post
    There seems to be confusion. That hotfix was put in with the patch but just didn't make it into the patch notes. Before that change they bugged out at 33% haste. Now they bug out at 66%. Question is whether that is better than inc and I think it likely is better for purely single target fights but not multi. I'm nervous blizz will just say its working as intended
    single target fights without a multiplier, so jin'rokh and ji-kun out the window, only really leaves normal iron qon?
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    single target fights without a multiplier, so jin'rokh and ji-kun out the window, only really leaves normal iron qon?
    They would still be better on Jin'rokh providing they cast the average amount of wraths as they should (8-9 each). Lower than that and we get into iffy territory. They would also need to benefit from the pool, which I believe at some point they didn't.

Also, we already have a FoN thread. No need to clutter up the forums.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...orce-of-Nature