Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Windwalker View Post
    I liked the heroic scenarios though I thought they'd be harder.
    I agree. Definitely a missed opportunity to put things up a notch.. though then folks would just complain loudly about how unfair it was I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    3-mans are shit, this new focus on them is the same mindset as endless daily triple gating. Weak content being rapidly turned into Forced Content rather then sticking to what has worked for years now. Some people may like them, they might now be the very best way to gather worthless, worthless valor and your shot at poxy blues but for me they are the final straw to sit back. Lock down and prey that whatever expansion comes next will bring everything back to a hour of twilight state and do away with dailys, pandas, 3-mans and all the other sad crap that's had me slogging through significantly worse mmos looking for a replacement
    Wrath baby and proud of it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    Weak content being rapidly turned into Forced Content rather then sticking to what has worked for years now.
    Why so resistant to change? Yeah they might not be ideal but it's a new feature that might not be 100% good at the moment but it will get better. or at least i hope it does too!
    Hi

I like heroic scenarios, but I had hoped they had been harder. The scenarios tell a story unlike the dungeons and offers some unique experiences.

Deleted
    Lol you can tell who the Wrath kiddies are "boohoo they don't gaurantee loot waaah"

I love them, I did Ragefire Hc last night and at the last boss (that Kron'kor orc bro) our paladin (who was acting tank) got killed so it was myself (A warlock) and another warlock having to kite him around the room and use our fears and stuns and portals and teleports to maintain distance. It was amazing fun and it gave me a chance to use everything in my arsenal instead of stood still spamming immolate + incinerate X10

I'm very happy with them and I think they're a great addition, especially with the more indepth lore they present.
    Last edited by mmoc1252a3496d; 2013-05-24 at 09:30 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Why so resistant to change? Yeah they might not be ideal but it's a new feature that might not be 100% good at the moment but it will get better. or at least i hope it does too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHpdgHTINik

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Indless View Post
    Anyone else feel like blizzard got lazy, They say everyone prefers scenarios, but every person I encounter in them hates them, and these so called heroic scenarios are supposed to be a bit more challenging, A few friends and me went in and demolished it in probably 13 minutes or so? I was just wondering what everyone else feels about scenarios over more dungeons.
    I have never come across anyone who didnt love the Heroic Scenarios yet on my server, I actually like the feeling that I can die if I do something wrong. That surely wasnt the case with the regular Scenarios, which adds more flavor to it for me.

---------- Post added 2013-05-24 at 10:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    shit, forced content, worthless, sad crap
    Wow buddy, I think you're in need of a hug over there!