Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    A lot of people will be angry about this and I don't blame them, i'm angry too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthwings View Post
    I am seething with rage right now. We let them into our country in the hope that they can build a better life for themselves, and what do they do? Behead our soldiers. Rich, I used to hate UKIP and I'm sorry I'm saying this, but after this I actually have a nagging feeling in my head that is hoping they get in.
    Has it been confirmed it was an immigrant? Or are you speculating so much bullshit you can't see anymore?

10+ Year Old Account
    anything about who carried out the attack yet? i can probably take a good guess at the sort of person it was, but want confirmation before jumping to conclusions.

---------- Post added 2013-05-22 at 06:29 PM ----------

also amazing how fast the police responded, managed to get there and shoot them while they were still on the scene, thats fantastic.
    dragonmaw - EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    anything about who carried out the attack yet? i can probably take a good guess at the sort of person it was, but want confirmation before jumping to conclusions.

also amazing how fast the police responded, managed to get there and shoot them while they were still on the scene, thats fantastic.
    Two black guys is all they are saying at the moment, they apparently shouted out "Allahu Ackbar" as they were doing the deed.

Deleted

People give our police a lot of shit, but say what you want, they're pretty good.
    Edit: Good on the female police officer, apparently she took out the guy like a "robocop", according to twitter.
    Last edited by mmocb5e225659b; 2013-05-22 at 05:34 PM.

Deleted
    I don't like that phrase that the guy just used on the BBC 'of muslim appearence'. There are scottish women who've converted to Islam did they look like them? Behave.

Supposively this was some random Twitter bystanders version of events: https://twitter.com/BOYADEE

They reported that the 2 men were filming eachover so its just a matter of time really for motives to come out. Being treated as a terrorist attack.

10+ Year Old Account
    i like how when you go to pictures, the good ones are blurred to high hell. why put "warning graphic" if you're goin to blurr it out?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    I don't like that phrase that the guy just used on the BBC 'of muslim appearence'. There are scottish women who've converted to Islam did they look like them? Behave.

Supposively this was some random Twitter bystanders version of events: https://twitter.com/BOYADEE

They reported that the 2 men were filming eachover so its just a matter of time really for motives to come out. Being treated as a terrorist attack.
    Can anyone translate that into English?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post

bhahaha, just clicked that link. oh wow.
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Travelling on subways and buses, I have become fluent in this "speech". Apparently two "brothers" ran over a white guy and then hopped out of the car and cut his head off. Then the female police officer shot them both.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    My god, these fucking people. Good job, keep making muslims more and more hated.
    More speculation. CAN PEOPLE FUCKING STOP DOING THIS SHIT?

I don't know whether I want this to boil over or not. =/
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I don't know whether I want this to boil over or not. =/

it wont. is my predicition.
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems the poor sod was hacked to pieces after being run over by these fuckwits, including decapitated.

Rage is brimming over.

From what I have read so far it took approx 20mins for the armed police to arrive. The attackers were running up and down the road trying to get their picture taken with the bodies.

A by stander also aparently said once the armed police arrived one attacker charged the car and another shot at them. Early reports so take it with a pinch of salt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Faustus View Post
    Seems the poor sod was hacked to pieces after being run over by these fuckwits, including decapitated.

Rage is brimming over.

the reports say they had machetes/meat cleavers and were filming it, lucily the police got there fast and shot them, that footage will never get to where they wanted to send it
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    the reports say they had machetes/meat cleavers and were filming it, lucily the police got there fast and shot them, that footage will never get to where they wanted to send it
    Well, it should be it gets SOMEWHERE. I don't really think they cared where it went, as long as it stirred up some shit.

Deleted
    bring back the fucking crusades.... they come over here, get their dirty hands on my tax money and this is what we get in return...? get the bastards back to health and flay the fuckers alive

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully it’s a one off and nothing more like this happens.

Also, ban knives, machetes, and meat cleavers .
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

20 minutes to arrive , that's a long time.

They said they appeared to be "of muslim appearance."

This is typical muslim?