Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Seems it's fixed... still took them too long.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephrie View Post
    Seems it's fixed... still took them too long.
    Not on the PTR :/

I feel for you guys, our mages are constantly complaining. I don't see why there's no work around implemented, like having the buff trigger at 50% of evocation and again at 100%, so even if it bugs, you half the chance that you're affected... Or something.

Hope it gets fixed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by dabsy View Post
    Not on the PTR :/
    on live it seems it is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephrie View Post
    on live it seems it is.
    I don't understand what you wish to say by writing the same message twice...

Quote Originally Posted by dabsy View Post
    I don't understand what you wish to say by writing the same message twice...
    I just clarified that it was live servers I was talking about, geez. You must be fun at parties.

I did indeed not notice the bug while raiding last night, lets hope it wasn't RNJesus waving his magic wand

Did a full progression run last night and did not notice any bug. Could have just been luck, or they could have fixed it. Still need some time to see for sure.

Yes!!

Thank God I'm not the only one...I thought that I just suck timing it lol.

Two hundred straight casts with the buff 100% of the time. If it that isn't enough casts (frost bolt joke from 5.2...) then god help me with the lucky RNG.

Would be nice if people can confirm that the issue is solved. I did not have fails yet. What about you all?

Btw.:On PTR the problem still exists, but I guess it can be solved then too.

Quote Originally Posted by tubawizard View Post
    Would be nice if people can confirm that the issue is solved. I did not have fails yet. What about you all?

No issue since most recent patch. *crosses fingers*

Quote Originally Posted by tubawizard View Post

Two hundred straight casts with the buff 100% of the time. If it that isn't enough casts (frost bolt joke from 5.2...) then god help me with the lucky RNG.
    I am not trying to be rude, but if you looked at the last post that would tell you your answer.

Hotfix notes:
    Fixed an issue where certain situations could cause Mages to not receive the Invoker's Energy buff after successfully completing an Evocation.
    Yessssssssssssssssss, finally!

Deleted
    My problem usually came from trying to clip the cast to early with latency catches on your castbars. :|

Deleted
    Praise the Lord....

My problem usually came from trying to clip the cast to early with latency catches on your castbars. :|
    same. Apart from that, I havn't met any errors

Still bugged as of Thursday. Yayyyyyy blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem has been hotfixed. I'll leave this open a few days longer in case it appears again. If not, I'll be closing this thread.
    My magic will tear you apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Shangalar View Post
    The problem has been hotfixed. I'll leave this open a few days longer in case it appears again. If not, I'll be closing this thread.
    STILL. BUGGED. Incident occurred July 4.