Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Invocation not working properly since 5.3

Anyone noticed that many times once you finish casting evocation you dont actually get the Inovcation buff ?

I have noticed over the past few month's that my evo will randomly stop mid cast. The only area where I get this issue is in org near a set of training dummies. Not sure if its add-on related or just something buggy in-game. Is it happening to you in raids?

I only just noticed it this morning doing the Battlefield: Barrens. At first I thought I was getting interrupted or ending the cast early. But there were times I stood perfectly still out of combat and did not start to cast something immediately upon finishing. Still no buff (sometimes).

Yep, guess I'm just gonna go the lazy route with incanters till it's fixed, not gonna sit there evocating 2,3 even 4 times till I get the buff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same here - noticed it many times on Tortos last night and thought it was me messing up, but it wasn't.

Same thing here. Luckily it never happened during a fight but its still rather annoying.

Deleted
    Have had the same problem during the raid today, gg.

Deleted
    Oh, I usually don't even notice myself doing Invocation but noticed it wasn't buffing me, thought it was me ending the cast too early.

:|

Deleted
    1/10 casts dont give the buff after like 50 evocs :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    Oh, I usually don't even notice myself doing Invocation but noticed it wasn't buffing me, thought it was me ending the cast too early.

:|
    I thought exactly the same... feels bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    I thought I was just missing my casts last night.. this explains it.
    I was like "wtf am i doing wrong?!"

Deleted
    Had it happen like 25% of evo's used during Brawler's Guild fights but, thankfully, never during the raid ( it did happen to another mage quite a few times ).

Man, and I thought I was just clipping it too early last night, this explains it.

I noticed this happening on the ptr about a week ago, but thought it was just me being crazy. Noticed it again on live last night and again, thought I was just clipping it accidentally. I'm gonna be real annoyed if it's an actual bug introduced from the patch that we have to deal with :/

And here I was thinking that I was derping and casting too early. TO THE BUG REPORT FORUMS!

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought it was just lag from all the people playing... Well I hope it gets fixed soon.
    MB: Asus Maximus V Extreme CPU: 3770k@4.5Ghz custom water loop GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 RAM: Corsair 4x4GB 1600Mhz 7-8-8-24
    SSD: Samsung 830 256GB PSU: Corsair AX850 CASE: Corsair 800D
    Armory

yeah this is still happening it's pretty frustrating

10+ Year Old Account
    Good to know this wasn't me screwing up.
    Hopefully we get a hotfix soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

10+ Year Old Account
    I hadn't noticed the buff not coming up, however I did notice the heal from glyphed invo not procing while I was doing dailies. This explains it.