Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jcdommo View Post
    It's completely random from what I can tell, I'll be fine one night and the next night have to recast over and over. GC already said it was bugged, no reason for me to test it, only to wait for them to fix it. Warlock talents more important than fixing one that is just straight up bugged apparently.
    I think what he was trying to get at was that how do you fix something when you don't even know what is breaking it? And your warlock remark is just apples and oranges, two completely unrelated things.

Apologies then, just sick and tired of dealing with not only the talents which are terrible to begin with, but they don't even work properly.

Deleted
    I've never seen it as bad as it's been this week. It felt like every other evocate I wasn't getting the buff.

During the raid on Wednesday I nearly freaked out ... Invocation bugged like never before ...
    I remember several moments where I have to cast Evocation like 2-4 times till I finally got the buff. And it happened in the worst situations like on BL pulls or on other nuke phases ...

I really hope this will be fixed soon

Deleted
    With frost I haven't had a problem 99%, on wednesday - playing fire - it bugged a bit more there and then. Anyone noticed if spec it's making a difference (bug wise)?

Deleted
    Expirienced it again (big time) on Twin Consorts Heroic guys.... it's a nightmare.... and yes it's random, but that doesnt mean blizz should just let it go....

I just given up on invocation ever working.

This bug is so extremely random. Haven't had a single issue the past 3 weeks, but yesterday I've encountered it on half my pulls on lei shen.

lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still lucky enough to have never gotten it, nor had any other mages report it of my friends. Have bug reports been submitted to Blizzard? A mass of them might make it more noticeable, not just one person here and there.

Deleted
    Lucky you man. I've played some challenge modes today, you won't believe what it's like missing the buff in a challenge mode, when everything must go as planned and time-depending. It's even more punishing than Heroic raiding... jeez

Has Blizz officially addressed this and said anything about fixing it?

Sorry for being lazy if this has already been addressed, but I do not feel like reading 9 pages of people complaining (rightfully so) about a bug.

Deleted
    GC said on his twitter a while back they were aware of it, but it wasnt a straight forward fix.... that was ages ago now and we've seen a few hotfix patches come and go... gg.

GC

This is the latest I could find from Ghostcrawler:

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...18223758303232

We fixed the bug on May 29. It's possible it will take realm restarts (weekly maintenance) before everyone sees it.
    So, they think they fixed it, but possibly didn't...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiga View Post

My mage didn't even hit 90 until two weeks after that, and it's been annoying the shit out of me. Liar.

actually they didn't... you didn't want to here me yesterday evening. Had it at least 10 times not working yesterday evening.

Lol been soloing yogg saron 25 +0 and I had perfect try, I think I got him to 6-7%, if my evo hadn't bugged twice in a row before burn maybe I'd have gotten him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiga View Post

Everyone make sure to let him and the bug team know that what he said is bullshit. It's still affecting many of us.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    Many mages I know feel this way as well. Unfortunately for us mages Blizzard says they are just fine. One of these days they may come to realize one of the reasons they lose subs is because people feel frustrated with their class only to have Blizzard tell them nothing is wrong.
    Mages certainly don't need a big revamp: they will never change from one big nuke with support for that nuke built around it.

However, Invocation is a revamp of the old rogue talent: Hunger for Blood. HfB was a 15% damage bonus if a bleed was on a target (any bleed, but at the time, rogues didn't want to bleed, usually). It was a single button you pushed every minute. It was dumb, gave little gameplay, and completely tanked your dps if you didn't do it.

Invocation doesn't require a bleed but it does require a channeled spell. I can't think whey the recreated such an awful spell. I like my mage but that one talent.

Tweeted GC* with the same text he answered on the 8th of june as a reply to the tweet where he said it was fixed. Nowadays I start to spam invocation earlier than normal on the pull so I am guaranteed get 3-4 in before MI, flasks etc.

*twitter DOT com/Ghostcrawler/status/343418223758303232

10+ Year Old Account
    after 3 minutes of chain casting Evocation with the Invocation talent, I seem to always gain the invoker's energy buff.
    A few days ago I could've sworn it didn't proc at one moment. Maybe I'm just lucky today.