Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
2
10
11
12
  1. #221
    Did it occur multiple times or just once? If it only happens once you may have just moved or clipped the spell. Please post how many times it has happened and how far apart so we can make a case to blizzard that it is still broke.

  2. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyreth View Post
    Did it occur multiple times or just once? If it only happens once you may have just moved or clipped the spell. Please post how many times it has happened and how far apart so we can make a case to blizzard that it is still broke.
    Full cast. Twice. Believe me, I know when I clip Invocation.

  3. #223
    Bloodsail Admiral WarpKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Draenor
    Posts
    1,114
    The clipping thing is BS anyway, in my ideal world it'd apply seconds of Invoker's Energy in the same manner as the ticks of mana restoration
    Currently Playing: Blood Death Knight, Arcane Mage

  4. #224
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastamage View Post
    Full cast. Twice. Believe me, I know when I clip Invocation.
    Since your basically the only one complaining about experiencing this the last 1-2 weeks, it would be nice if you could accompany your claim with a WoL, instead of just "trust me".

    I am pretty sure a lot of those experiencing this often, and stated so in the past 11 pages, would have come back after a supposed fix to say so. So far your the only one.

  5. #225
    A hotfix was even posted today on mmo frontpage.
    I havn't encountered any bugs only selfinflicted clippin' when being a moron :P

  6. #226
    Quote Originally Posted by stX3 View Post
    Since your basically the only one complaining about experiencing this the last 1-2 weeks, it would be nice if you could accompany your claim with a WoL, instead of just "trust me".

    I am pretty sure a lot of those experiencing this often, and stated so in the past 11 pages, would have come back after a supposed fix to say so. So far your the only one.
    The hotfix on just went through on the 3rd... so "1-2 weeks" is off.

  7. #227
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    The hotfix on just went through on the 3rd... so "1-2 weeks" is off.
    Yes the Note just went through .... the hotfix been here a while.

  8. #228
    Quote Originally Posted by stX3 View Post
    Yes the Note just went through .... the hotfix been here a while.
    And you believe Blizzard when they say they hotfix something? Ohhh IDK, like the time they said they fixed Invocation in early May yet we still saw the bug throughout June? Since I'm RoP Arcane now, the chance of me capturing a failed Invocation is very unlikely.

  9. #229
    I never said i trusted blizz. What i said was it was strange you where the only one reporting the bug still to be live, when every one else since the hotfix 26/6, have either confirmed it to be fixed, or have kept silent, witch i take as a confirmation as well, since I am sure they would be back here reporting it to debunk the blizzard blue post..

    Also you might be RoP, but since you claimed it happened I assumed you would have logs from that time. Unless your guild do not log every raid.

  10. #230
    Quote Originally Posted by stX3 View Post
    I never said i trusted blizz. What i said was it was strange you where the only one reporting the bug still to be live, when every one else since the hotfix 26/6, have either confirmed it to be fixed, or have kept silent, witch i take as a confirmation as well, since I am sure they would be back here reporting it to debunk the blizzard blue post..

    Also you might be RoP, but since you claimed it happened I assumed you would have logs from that time. Unless your guild do not log every raid.
    Had it happened in a raid I would have the logs. There have been 2 hotfixes thus far, 1 of which occurred in late April that they didn't publicize but confirmed on Twitter; this one obviously didn't work. The next came in June: they assumed it worked since they had no cases...until I had one. GC is aware of it, and whether he'll do anything about it is beyond me. My guess is no, since he likes to procrastinate.

    I've tried to replicate it, but I really don't have the time to sit and spam Invocation all god damn day and have it logged so an MVP can do nothing with it.
    Who knows how many other times this has occurred with other players? Casuals don't know the difference between a bug and successful cast on Invocation and therefore won't report it. Again, I had it happen, that's all there is to it.

  11. #231
    Elemental Lord Polarthief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastamage View Post
    STILL. BUGGED. Incident occurred July 4.
    I had ONE single case on Friday (July 5th)

    So yeah. Third time they "fixed" it but it's still not fixed. LOL.

    Progression pre-nerfed: [T17] 6/7H; 0/10N

  12. #232
    Brewmaster Methusula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    I had ONE single case on Friday (July 5th)

    So yeah. Third time they "fixed" it but it's still not fixed. LOL.
    That's pretty crazy. I thought I saw it happen a few times since the hotfix, but I wasn't diligent enough to verify that I wasn't clipping. And no, I don't use the nochannel macro.

  13. #233
    Mechagnome jtmzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    700
    I haven't seen it happen since it was apparently fixed. I do usually wait half a second to make sure its finished casting since I don't trust the castbar with my 200ms latency.
    MB: Asus Maximus V Extreme CPU: [email protected] custom water loop GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 RAM: Corsair 4x4GB 1600Mhz 7-8-8-24
    SSD: Samsung 830 256GB PSU: Corsair AX850 CASE: Corsair 800D
    Armory

  14. #234
    I haven't had an issue since the first time they said they fixed it, and since there are only very isolated and very undocumented (unproven) cases popping up I'm going to wager it's user error/latency if IE isn't applied, but I am sure since blizz admitted that it was at one point broken we will hear "omg still bugged fix plz" til the end of the expansion when this talent is removed

  15. #235
    Bloodsail Admiral Saegno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Kansas City, Ks
    Posts
    1,013
    Raided for 5 hours tonight and had zero issues where I was having multiple failed evocates before the fix. I'll keep an eye on it in case I get another one but I'm hoping it's fixed for good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

  16. #236
    High Overlord Neonore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    107
    It bugged on me in ToT yesterday (07-07), twice. So myea ...
    Fix =/= fixed

    I have a latency of 25-40ms so that can't be an issue, and I'm pretty sure I don't clip the cast with another spell.
    __________________
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...erage/advanced
    Last edited by Neonore; 2013-07-08 at 06:24 AM. Reason: url

  17. #237
    Instead of just saying "i am pretty sure i dont clip, and i have good ms" Just post the logs, or have a look your self.

    GC or any dev gets blasted with thousands of post every day, empirical will make them more likely to look at it again, especially if they think its been fixed. Otherwise what's keeping them from thinking "Lol troll" or "we fixed it, the newb just clipped he's evocate". There has been a significant decrease in reports of this, and many of the people that were affected the most have since 26/6 reported no problems, so the peer pressure of almost every mage reporting this have declined, to the point were those thoughts seems reasonable from a devs standpoint.

    It is not because i dont believe you, it's just that Logs showing this will make a much better argument for devs to take it seriously and have another look.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •