10+ Year Old Account

Darkspear Revolutionary - Hordebreaker.

Hi everyone.

I've just achieved the Hordebreaker achievement. Since i've read it somewhere the event will be over as patch 5.4 hits and so the achievement won't be obtainable anymore, i have a question for you.

You see, i have just a high level horde alt. "High". She's 85. I don't like mage gameplay so i stopped caring for her. However, in the future, i might want a horde character, so i logged over to see if she aswell got the Revolutionary.
    To my surprise, she did! Problem is, i cannot find the rank in the Titles tab.
    Is this a bug? Do i actually have to level her up and do the quest line to actually keep it horde-faction when it will become a Feat of Strength? Or can i just relax?

Thanks in advance.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I recall correctly, you only get the titles and achiev when you get to the required level. ie: level 70 character won't get the "kingslayer" title until level 80, but no need to kill the Lich King to get it

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, when your alt reaches level 90 it will appear in ur title book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I got the title on my horde dk but it doesnt show up on my ally warrior 90. The title seems to be character specific.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    Well I got the title on my horde dk but it doesnt show up on my ally warrior 90. The title seems to be character specific.
    its more like faction specific
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    its more like faction specific
    Sounds about right, as the requirements differ by faction.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Indeed, when your alt reaches level 90 it will appear in ur title book.
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Sounds about right, as the requirements differ by faction.

I thought about the fact she needs to be level 90 to use it 5 minutes after submitting the thread (silly me), but then it turns out i have to fulfill the requirements on the horde toon too. Shall i start leveling then?

10+ Year Old Account
    I can 100% confirm that the titles 'Darkspear Revolutionary' and 'the Hordebreaker' are CHARACTER SPECIFIC. That is, they are only available on the character on which they are obtained and so if you want the title on a character, you must complete the achievement on that character.

I first earned the title on my Horde Priest. At this point I checked my Alliance Mage and he did not have the corresponding title so I earned it on him soon after. Then I checked my Alliance Rogue and he did not have the title either. All characters were level 90.

Indeed, they are character specific. I only have it on the character that I got the achievement on earlier.

Makes sense as a temporary event that only characters that are on for it get the title. My alliance monk has Hordebreaker, but my alliance rogue does not, so I can back up that it seems to be character specific.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Makes sense as a temporary event that only characters that are on for it get the title. My alliance monk has Hordebreaker, but my alliance rogue does not, so I can back up that it seems to be character specific.
    how do you know its a temp event? I mean sure it makes sense having it only now at a time of revolution, instead of after it, but nothings been said about it being a temp thing.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    how do you know its a temp event? I mean sure it makes sense having it only now at a time of revolution, instead of after it, but nothings been said about it being a temp thing.
    Will go look it up, but pretty sure I read this goes away with 5.4.

---------- Post added 2013-05-22 at 04:16 PM ----------

Here we go. Not 100% confirmation here, but from the battlefiend barrens preview we have this:

These events won’t last forever. Much like other world events in the past, it’s likely to end with the conclusion of patch 5.3 where the story will continue beyond the barrens and take the next step toward what could be a historic shift in power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well all I hope is we get to see that f***ing ugly black metal constructs demolished in the barrens.

Its remarkable, you fly over the barrens, and what you realize is the black, spiked metal constructs are now targets for garrosh's troops, well the older, more relaxed stone, leather and wood orc buildings are not. Its an almost stark contrast
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the replies everyone!
    Gotta go and level that mage!