Prot Pally in need of some help

Hello all, my raid has been stuck at 2/13H with Horridon almost done for like a month now. I have to keep replacing bad tank after another and its getting old. I'm holy atm 525 ilvl, but I think I might start going prot starting next lockout. Some tips I'd like to know if you don't mind answering.

• Is it true the 2 piece is only worth it for 10 man? Atm I'm rocking Gloves and LFR Chest.
    • What should be SoTR uptime most of the time? Is it true it should be anywhere from 40-70%? I'd like to get a better overview of it.
    • I don't like Mr.Robot however if you plug in your own stat weights obviously it's good. Can anyone share some stat weights?

I know the 15% exp and 7.5% hit, but after that do you go straight +320 haste, or include some stam in there?

EDIT: I also forgot to add, should the 2 piece from t15 have a 100% uptime?

These kinds of questions should be posted on the Fix my tanking! thread, quite a lot of useful info there.
    Quote Originally Posted by themightysven View Post
    don't forget he who Sargeras fears: Milhouse Manastorm. (Stonecore was merely a setback)
    My armory

Quote Originally Posted by colmadero View Post
    These kinds of questions should be posted on the Fix my tanking! thread, quite a lot of useful info there.
    Thanks, I will put it in there right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasthope337 View Post
    Thanks, I will put it in there right now.
    No problem. Done this mistake myself several times. More than I'd like to admit

Mods should close this.
    Quote Originally Posted by themightysven View Post
    don't forget he who Sargeras fears: Milhouse Manastorm. (Stonecore was merely a setback)
    My armory