5760*1920 on the 7970 Ghz edition Graphics card?

Okay so im concidering buying the 7970, But read it doesn't support triple 24" inch monitor resolution(1920x1080x3) in Eyefinity.. Is that really true? and if not, What other GFX around that same budget supports it?
    True wisdom is to look beyond your own opinion.

Yes, it supports eyefinity, but whole another question is the framerate. If you're playing game x on single monitor at maxed settings it might require pushing the knobs way below medium and closer to minimum to run at same speed.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

It should be able put out on average ~41fps in BF3 at 5760*1200 resolution, And ~82fps later when i get to run it in CF. According to Anandtech benchmark tests.
    But yea i know that it'll ofc take a kick in the fps area when knocking the resolution that high going in eyefinity.

But according to http://graphics-cards-review.toptenreviews.com/ if you scroll a bit down it says its "only" "able to support Max Multi-Display Resolution; 4096x2160" wich isn't exactly good enough for me when i'll get my 3rd monitor.

I'd just like to confirm that. And if confirmed debate what other Graphics cards are worth looking at without blowing the budget out of proportions.
    True wisdom is to look beyond your own opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warptwist View Post
    It should be able put out on average ~41fps in BF3 at 5760*1200 resolution, And ~82fps later when i get to run it in CF. According to Anandtech benchmark tests.
    But yea i know that it'll ofc take a kick in the fps area when knocking the resolution that high going in eyefinity.
    BF3 benchmarks are done in single player, not multiplayer. Which is much more intensive. 40 FPS average would likely fall to 30 or less in multiplayer.

But according to http://graphics-cards-review.toptenreviews.com/ if you scroll a bit down it says its "only" "able to support Max Multi-Display Resolution; 4096x2160" wich isn't exactly good enough for me when i'll get my 3rd monitor.
    Eyefinity will work with 5760x1080. Max Display resolution rated by AMD/Nvidia is for resolution on a single display.

I'd just like to confirm that. And if confirmed debate what other Graphics cards are worth looking at without blowing the budget out of proportions.
    You'll need at least a GTX 780/Titan to get reasonable framerates at that resolution. Ideally you'd want a 680/770 SLI or a 690. Both of which are $1000 options. The titan is also $1000 and the 780 is $700. A single 7970/680 just isn't going to cut it at that resolution.