15+ Year Old Account

Gm will not grant me Tyranical Conquest achievement?

I gained 25304 conquest last week, I created a ticket to get my achieve but they responded that they fixed it, then I wrote them back saying did not and I got this
    We have been instructed not to grant these achievements for the time being. There is an exploit being reviewed and until it is resolved we can not assist.
    So I gain the the ability of getting the title legitimately(they never grant, some bug?) But then I can not get it because some people exploited to try to get it? How should I get punished because other people cheated?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    It's hardly a big deal, they're already working to resolve the problem. You'll probably not need to wait long it's not like you'll lose all ability to get the achievement while it's fixed.

just wait a little they are already trying to fix it

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I gained 25304 conquest last week, I created a ticket to get my achieve but they responded that they fixed it, then I wrote them back saying did not and I got this

So I gain the the ability of getting the title legitimately(they never grant, some bug?) But then I can not get it because some people exploited to try to get it? How should I get punished because other people cheated?

If you don't know about the bug, and missed the announcement, here:

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...on-the-season/

If you already knew about the bug, but put in a ticket anyways...your whining about it, is the pinnacle of being a baby.
    Last edited by ablib; 2013-05-23 at 01:02 AM.

Deleted
    You got it legitimately, Just wait till they sort out the cheaters.
    if you didn't cheat you have nothing to fear and you will get your achievement when they have fixed the problem.

"We have been instructed not to grant these achievements for the time being. There is an exploit being reviewed and until it is resolved we can not assist."

I think you need to re-read what that GM said to you. Emphasis on "FOR THE TIME BEING" and "UNTIL IT IS RESOLVED WE CAN NOT ASSIST" AKA once they are done dealing with the people that exploited it (and fixing it) they will grant you your achievement.

If after they are done reviewing the exploit cases and you don't receive your achievement, then get pissy. For now, patience.
    Last edited by QwertySham; 2013-05-23 at 01:05 AM.

I can't get free gear right this minute what do you mean I have to wait until they fix something!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quiet down. Wait.

I was awarded the achievement in a bg aka deepwind gorge...i was shocked how i even earned it

i've only earned a total of 1200 conquest this patch

10+ Year Old Account
    My entire team got it in an IoC win. I immediately entered a bug report

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post

why do you not look @ the bluepost on the OFFICIAL forums first? it's a bug, anyone who can legitimately receive this has had it disabled. the bug is really random. had someone get an alt to 90 and do 1 arena match and got it.

please stop crying abusers exploiters ruin your game etc etc. post this on battle.net so that they can delete your thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    nobody cheated to get it, blizz fucked up

I got the achieve but I cant use the reward

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    nobody cheated to get it, blizz fucked up
    Noone "fucked up" It's a bug, it happens, and yes some people have cheated, every time a bug such as this happens, people find out how to replicate the result, and thus, cheat

OP, Just calm down lol, You're not getting "punished" If you even read what they wrote you would know that, just hold on and wait for it to get resolved, It's hardly a life or death matter^^