10+ Year Old Account

Question Battlefield: Barrens - Horde

I've defended Sen'jin village.. I've gathered 4x15 resources.. I've raided Razor Hill.. I've helped the emperor.. But..

Where do I pick up the weekly quest for 4x 150 resources?
    Some say in Two Moons, but the only "new" quest NPC I have found, is the HC Scenario guy..
    Some say in Sen'jin, but I can't see any quests here..
    Some say the tower north of Razor Hill, but I can't see any quests here..

In the end, I grouped with someone how had the quest, and he shared it to me, but where the hell do you pick it up?
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Idk where it would be for horde. But for alliance it was right next to voljin who gave the 4x15 quest. Chen gave it. Hope that helps somewhat

it is the tower north of Razor hill, more north west actually. Once you do the battle for Razor hill the turn in is at the tower
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripz View Post
    it is the tower north of Razor hill, more north west actually. Once you do the battle for Razor hill the turn in is at the tower
    After RH, I turned in the quest, Baine showed up and said he needed time to evacuate the Tauren from Org.. Then I was sent off to Kun-Lai to help the Emperor..

After that, I checked this tower again (along with the other plaves I mentioned), but didn't find it.

Maybe it's a phase-glitch of something.. Hope it's better, when I hand in, and next week, when I pick up..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/