Returning player LF guild

Hi everyone,

I am a returning player that has just gotten back in to the game after a while off. I am looking to get back in to raiding after really enjoying it since vanilla.

Currently playing a 497 ilvl WW monk.

Looking for a guild that raids 7:00-7:30pm start until late on Wed, Thurs, Sun or Monday. I am in Melbourne looking at GMT +8.

Current character can be found at:

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/caelestrasz/Kungfubrew/simple

Look forward to talking to people soon. Hit me up on battle tag Zandren#1377 in game or on her.

Hiya Zandren

Fatigue is a New Zealand and Australian based progression focused 10 man raiding guild.
    We are currently looking for quality players, to fill out our main roster for Throne of Thunder.
    Currently we raid 3 nights a week:
    ==============================
    Wednesday
    Aus - 7:00pm - 9:00pm
    NZ - 9:00pm - 11:00pm
    Thursday
    Aus - 6:30pm - 9:00pm
    NZ - 8:30pm - 11:00pm
    Monday
    Aus - 6:30pm - 9:00pm
    NZ - 8:30pm - 11:00pm
    Saturday night - optional if we have enough online
    ==============================
    If this raiding environment is something you think you'd like to be a part of then we strongly encourage you to sign up at our website.
    www.fatigue-nagrand.enjin.com
    If you have any questions feel free to contact any of the officers or GM in game via whisper or in game mail.

GM: Ghoti
    Officers: Quaithe, Insurgo or Allergies (raewyn#1280)
    Raid Leader: Viscelock

Hi there Allergies,

I tried to jump on the website but had a few issues with it. May be the work computer not liking it though.

I have added you on WoW so would be great to have a chat in game and get a feel for the atmosphere.

Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there! Preservation on Saurfang (alliance) are looking for raiders for our core ToT team. We raid 8-10pm server time on mon/wed/thurs nights. Add my battletag Gaz#1753 if your interested

Hey Zandren

Conviction from Khaz'Goroth is a 25 man 1/13H guild who raid Wednesday, Sunday and Monday nights from 8pm to 11-11:30pm.. And we are recruiting DPS and healers for our core progression team. If you are interested, you can check out our recruitment thread here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...HM-Progression

[Raiders of the Lost Ark] - a social Lvl 25 Guild that likes Raiding. Members enjoy Guild Perks, 3-man Heroic Scenarios, 5-man randoms, Raids (MoP, DS 8/8 & Old School), enchants & gems. Looking for mature new members of all lvls that enjoy hanging out with a good group of ppl.

We currently raid on Wednesday and will wait until we get some more regular raiders before deciding the 2nd night.

We are NOT Hard Core but we ARE progressive. We'll help you with your spec, gems, enchants and crafting of gear. All we ask in return is you show up on time and ready to raid. We drop Flasks and Food buffs each raid and raiders gets Guild Repairs on raid night.

Add me to your RealID list (Battle Tag: Fredgalielin#6654) with the note: Guild Recruit. Any member can invite.seeking MATURE members. This is NOT kindergarten. We're mature but fun. If you think 50 fart jokes is "where it's at", please don't apply.

I've always considered the guild to be a safe haven in a really bad world. Come in, sit back, relax, talk to some people, find some guildies to do a run with. Have fun. This is a game, after all...

We also have Old School Raids on Saturday, where we take a handful of people and run BT, Onyxia, ICC, etc.
    Raiders of the Lost Ark (Cael) is recruiting! Add me to your RealID list (Battle Tag: Fredgalielin#6654)! Looking for raiders for 2 nights a week. Flasks, Food & guild repairs on raid night. Help with gems, enchants & crafted gear!