Trinket help! (Fury warrior, 517 ilvl)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Tyler/advanced

My guild killed primo a few minutes ago, and Primordius' Talisman of Rage (http://www.wowhead.com/item=94519) dropped. Normal mode, not thunderforged.

My question is, how good is this as a trinket? Is it worth replacing my Fabled Feather or Shado-Pan Assault trinket? I'm finding conflicting reports, such as Askmrrobot says that Primo and SPA trinket is BiS, but lists feather as better as an individual item than primo. any resources that could help me, other than reforging and simming with both??

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Buhrag View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Tyler/advanced

My guild killed primo a few minutes ago, and Primordius' Talisman of Rage (http://www.wowhead.com/item=94519) dropped. Normal mode, not thunderforged.

My question is, how good is this as a trinket? Is it worth replacing my Fabled Feather or Shado-Pan Assault trinket? I'm finding conflicting reports, such as Askmrrobot says that Primo and SPA trinket is BiS, but lists feather as better as an individual item than primo. any resources that could help me, other than reforging and simming with both??

Thanks in advance.
    Feather is pretty damn good, the proc is huge so personally I wouldn't even consider replacing that. If I was going to replace either of the two you have with the Primordius trinket it would be the shadopan one, but then you'd be losing a large chunk of expertise, so by the time you regem/reforge to hit the exp cap you may end up losing out overall.

If you're looking a BiS lists don't they assume that you have all BiS gear, meaning you'd probably be expertise capped a lot easier which would down weight the shadowpan trinket a bit. In other words, relative to your current gear the shadopan trinket may be a better option?

From an absolute BiS point of view I thought feather and gaze were the two best bets (or at least were)?

Not sure that there is a quick and easy answer sorry.

primordius' isn't that good, gaze is only better than shado pan if its thunderforged, or your miles over expertise cap

edit: never replace feather

10+ Year Old Account
    AMR BiS list is crap. Trinket order is Feather->Gaze->SPA->Rage->Spark. Feather even normal mode is better than heroic rage. SPA trinket depends on if you can handle the expertise, but even being a bit over it's better than rage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually heard landsoul say that heroic spark > gaze for SMF. I'm not sure how he got to that conclusion. Possible that he just mistook his words?

Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    Actually heard landsoul say that heroic spark > gaze for SMF. I'm not sure how he got to that conclusion. Possible that he just mistook his words?
    Maybe with the RPPM on feather and the legendary meta? haste increasing that. I would avoid it unless i was absolutely sure though, mostly because our Frost DK would get it first if it dropped :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    Heroic spark might be better than normal gaze, and easier to get, for SMF. That's also going to depend on your crit level, as crit is starting to lose value this tier.

I'm in a similar situation, got feather, primo and gaze in my bags (all 522). I found a lot of BiS lists, some with feather & gaze, some with primo & gaze.
    I tested both and I felt almost no change, so maybe the gap appear with heroic gear (I m 519 ilvl atm).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaken View Post
    I'm in a similar situation, got feather, primo and gaze in my bags (all 522). I found a lot of BiS lists, some with feather & gaze, some with primo & gaze.
    I tested both and I felt almost no change, so maybe the gap appear with heroic gear (I m 519 ilvl atm).
    Brutal+feather of Gaze+Feather. DE primo.

Don't DE prim ... Never know what blizzard would do.. They seem awfully proactive with trinket balancing at the momemt