lfr sha touched or lfr lei shen axe for unholy?

my sha touched weapon has both upgrades, the sha touched gem, and the eye.

which is better that or lei shens axe fully upgraded with the eye?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

2/2 LFR-Uroe is very close to 2/2 N-Shin'ka, it's well ahead of 2/2 LFR-Shin'ka.

Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post
    2/2 LFR-Uroe is very close to 2/2 N-Shin'ka, it's well ahead of 2/2 LFR-Shin'ka.
    ty, thought this was the case but wanted to be sure it worked out against the sha touched gem before i spent valor on it
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post
    Huh, would have thought that the 6 ilvl difference in weapon dps would have made it a no contest for the Lei Shen weapon but I've never played Unholy.

Nah, a lot of the higher ilvl is offset by losing 280 Strength and a handful of secondary stats. Frost really likes weapon DPS, so for Frost I'd put Uroe a bit ahead; for Unholy the difference between the two would be pretty negligible.