lvling bs/mining 1-500 all in pandaria

well i was lvling bs/mining on my fresh lvl 90 char in panda. and got some nugets and got ore from it.
    but then i got to the problem i can't smelt them to bars. because i need 500 mining.
    did blizzard not think about it? or do i miss someting?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    well i was lvling bs/mining on my fresh lvl 90 char in panda. and got some nugets and got ore from it.
    but then i got to the problem i can't smelt them to bars. because i need 500 mining.
    did blizzard not think about it? or do i miss someting?
    Nope. you can still "mine" to max in pandara. they didn't mention smelting which will always have level requirements. All in all the change is dumb anyway as you can mine low lvl very easy

darn thats just plain stupid.....

They should have never let low level miners mine in pandaria.

Deleted
    i agree. it is kinda stupid

I did this on one of my characters recently. I got the goggles and mined 1-600 in Jade Forest, since it was ridiculously fast, then doubled back and mined just what I needed for BS in the old zones. Then I disenchanted or vendored the greens I made. It takes a little longer but I wound up significantly ahead on gold by doing it this way, and you don't wind up having to mine stuff you don't have the skill level for yet.